Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thad Young will be visiting Arkansas sometime next month...

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, August 03, 2005, 04:00:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

August 03, 2005, 04:00:34 pm Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 04:49:34 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
During a weekend football game not sure on which one yet.  Just a little FYI  ;)

Take a look-see at the trimmed list - http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=25362 (Down to 7)

By the way Thanks Batmanfan for the headsup!!!  ;)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

return2glory

Landing this kid could be as big for Stan as landing Mustain would be for HDN.

CarolinaHog1176

well, I wouldn't say that HDN NEEDS Mustain to keep his job, I'm pretty confident that this year's record will do that sufficiently ;)  and I wouldn't say that SH NEEDS Young for the same reason.  the '06 class is STOCKED full of talent and more importantly, it's full of talent that is VERY INTERESTED in arkansas.  oh, and the reason they're interested is because of the coach that we have.....
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

pioneerhog

Maybe Nutt could get Heath to teach him a thing or two about recruiting.

jabohog

Yeah, and in return HDN could teach stan a thing or two about coaching.

pioneerhog

Quote from: jabohog on August 03, 2005, 07:30:20 pm
Yeah, and in return HDN could teach stan a thing or two about coaching.
Yeah it sounds like an even trade.

jabohog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on August 03, 2005, 04:00:34 pm
During a weekend football game not sure on which one yet.  Just a little FYI  ;)

Take a look-see at the trimmed list - http://arkansas.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?Sport=2&pr_key=25362 (Down to 7)

By the way Thanks Batmanfan for the headsup!!! ;)
Hey Stewie, Not trying to steal your thread but what's the status on Van Stumon?  Don't hear much about him but seems LSU may be making a run at him and making an impression. What do you know?

on the brazos

young is going to memphis. i dont like tiger high but its true.  mark it down.

WindyCityHog

Quote from: on the brazos on August 03, 2005, 09:59:33 pm
young is going to memphis. i dont like tiger high but its true. mark it down.

Based on what?  Your opinion?  Are you starting in on Stan Heath too?

He MIGHT go to "Tiger High" (I'm sure your good buddy bhale....the Mensa boy.....would like to hear that from you).....but it won't be because you say so.

Give us some insight.....other than your "gut".  When it comes to negativity, you're the master.....

HogNuttz

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on August 03, 2005, 06:19:11 pm
well, I wouldn't say that HDN NEEDS Mustain to keep his job, I'm pretty confident that this year's record will do that sufficiently ;) and I wouldn't say that SH NEEDS Young for the same reason. the '06 class is STOCKED full of talent and more importantly, it's full of talent that is VERY INTERESTED in arkansas. oh, and the reason they're interested is because of the coach that we have.....

Did somebody state that either coach needed a recruit to keep his job?  You talk about both coaches and then refer to the '06 class.  Are you talking '06 f-ball or b-ball?
Work harder!!!......millions of illegals, welfare bums, multi-millionaire financial CEO's who've trashed their companies, unionized auto workers in Detriot, and other recipients of our governments social programs depend on you.

CarolinaHog1176

wow, soooo credible!!  a KNOWN anti-hog poster gets on here and tries to be all prophetic and say that a recruit is going to another team... hands down... no question....  it's a done deal.  but didn't he forget something?  OH YES, A SOURCE!!!!  get some freakin' info and leave your gut feelings for the toilet
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

The_Bionic_Pig

Interestingly enough brazos the Memphis boards think he is headed to North Carolina in October...  I would say on the brazos is making this opinion because Mr. Young has visited the U of M campus countless times in attending basketball games and getting to know the coaching staff/players.  The only other school to recieve this much attention from him is ARKANSAS where he has been here 3 times - yes 3 Times already with this being his fourth visit to our lovely campus.   In the end I think his final 2-3 will include Arkansas & Memphis.   The X - factor in this equation is if Willie Kemp & Wayne Chism committ to us this puts TONS of pressure on the kid to join his AAU teamates considering Calapari's roster is 80% (Big East/ACC regional players) which is where he is from.  Also the fact that Memphis is playing in a very, very watered down Conference USA (whom I would compare to the MAC now in basketball) their exsposure will be limited to local broadcast and a few ESPN appearences.   No more headlining Saturday afternoon on a major network due to the lack of competition

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

CarolinaHog1176

well, I don't suppose I can be pissed about him possibly going to carolina ;) but I would prefer he go to arkansas
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

bigred7987

If we get Willie Thad will come.  We will either get Wayne Chism or Pierre Niles also from the Memphis area...with the amount of talent in the Memphis area...it makes the Springdale 5 look like meager 3 star recruits...ridiculous how much talent is in that city