Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mustain-- Football & Baseball?

Started by T3T, August 01, 2005, 09:49:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

T3T

If Mustain were to come to Arkansas, do you think he would play baseball as well? It says on his site that during his junior year, he went 7-0 as a pitcher with a .90 ERA. Would you think he'd be good enough for Van Horn? Discuss.

I apologize if this topic has already been discussed, im fairly new to the boards.

Bomis Hawg

I don't think Mustain's baseball stats have been discussed much.  It was when the site that was made for him surfaces, but not since.  I have a hard time thinking he'll give baseball much of a shake on the next level.  He's obviously a very talented young man to have that good of a record in baseball.  If he does, then I'd think that he has had some conversatiions with DVH.

BTW, welcome aboard, T3T!

Skip Foreplay

I can't see HDN doing that unless it's the only way he get Mitch.

Amityvillehogger

I dont think he will play b-ball in college.  Cause when your training for baseball, football season is going on...Just can't happen...
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

pioneerhog

Now I got a question that would throw a major kink in things and this question is probably actually pretty stupid but it is just a "what if" type of question.

What if Mustain was to get drafted next year in the first 3 or 4 rounds of the draft, you think he would take the money or go to college and play baseball?

I know that is a far fetched idea and like I said it is strictly a what if, but wouldn't that kinda be funny after all that has been talked about him and if he didn't even play college ball.

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

Amityvillehogger

yeah PH, that would be very interesting, but i think he will go to college.  But having a couple of hundred thousand, maybe even a few million thrown your way makes you sing different tunes.  Would be interesting to see.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

heffy22

It was his Sophmore year for the baseball stats.