Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale Opens Up on Sept. 3

Started by WilsonHog, August 01, 2005, 03:17:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

August 01, 2005, 03:17:28 pm Last Edit: August 01, 2005, 03:19:11 pm by WilsonHog
That means four weeks and counting for the remaining three to give verbals. My guess is that They'll all be made before August 19th, when school resumes and the Bulldogs really start to focus on their first opponent.

I figure another verbal commitment, maybe from Damien Williams, will be announced this week.  We've averaged one a week for the last couple of weeks.

Porkahontas

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 01, 2005, 03:17:28 pm
That means four weeks and counting for the remaining three to give verbals. My guess is that They'll all be made before August 19th, when school resumes and the Bulldogs really start to focus on their first opponent.

I figure another verbal commitment, maybe from Damien Williams, will be announced this week.  We've averaged one a week for the last couple of weeks.

From what I've heard, quite a few teams are wanting to see Norman play his first game to see if they want to offer him or not.

Williams has tossed some indications around that he may not announce before the season.

...and I'm thinking Mustain is gonna commit somewhere in the coming couple of weeks because that boy has to be sick and tired of the recruiting mess.

JackJohnson

Quote from: WilsonHog on August 01, 2005, 03:17:28 pm

Word is Williams is 98% UF, 2 % LSU.  take it FWIW