Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Orie Lemon

Started by Boared, July 31, 2005, 05:03:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boared

Mama Graham,

Have you heard anything more from Orie about his visit here this past week? I had read that he really wanted to play QB, but that he's open to playing LB.

thundergraham15

July 31, 2005, 05:21:35 pm #1 Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 05:24:35 pm by mamagraham
I have not talk to Orie because he is suppose to come back to Houston today and Tyrell is goning back to Arkansas today. But from my understanding he is very happy with the coaches and the players and he also was saying in his article that Tyrell and Shedrick will have an influence on it too.

CarolinaHog1176

he looks like that rangy LB that herring is looking for....  I'm sure he's a helluva QB, but we're going to be solid at QB when you put MM with our other QB's
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

thundergraham15

Quote from: CarolinaHog1176 on July 31, 2005, 05:24:04 pm
he looks like that rangy LB that herring is looking for....  I'm sure he's a helluva QB, but we're going to be solid at QB when you put MM with our other QB's
Orie is really an all around player but he can play the hell out of QB and LB just like Ty he can play other position also but they see him as a lb he has played Safety and TE in school when he was at Hightower. Him and Orie played LB together at Yates .

Boared

Mama G, do you know if Texas is trying to get him to play just LB or if they're promising him he'll get a shot at both positions (LB & QB)?

jhog

Mamma G,

Just wanted to let you know I am very excited about Tyrell.  I cannot wait to see him play.  You did a wonderful job.  Tell Orie we would love to have him .

thundergraham15

Quote from: Boared on July 31, 2005, 05:37:52 pm
Mama G, do you know if Texas is trying to get him to play just LB or if they're promising him he'll get a shot at both positions (LB & QB)?
They are recruiting him as an athletedo you think they would want somebody almost compared to VY. Just like he was in HS as a qb no I don`t thinlk so to me Orie is a damn good LB in eye sight than he is QB you know I watch this kid for 3 years and he did not play QB at all his sophmore year he played LB with Tyrell.