Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Looking at Milwaukee WR/Track Star.

Started by Bomis Hawg, July 29, 2005, 12:31:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomis Hawg

The Hogs are not short of looking for Wide Receiver prospects, panning a number of states.  Arkansas found itself a fine WR prospect in the Milwaukee, WI.  His name: Lance Kendricks.  The multi-talented prospect has offers from Arkansas, LSU, Purude, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State, and Notre Dame, and Tennessee -- all topping his list.  He won Defensive and Offensive player of the year in his conference, having 700+ yards and 12 TDs while picking off 6 passes playing defense.  Not to mention he's a two-time AAU Triple Jump Champion.  The guy is a true stud.  With guys like Damian Williams, Will Coppage, and Andrew Norman on the radar, don't forget about the 4-star prospect form Milwaukee.  The guy may be on the Hill helping the football team while putting some points on the board for the Track team!

Here are some links to some articles about his Triple Jump skills.

Good link about Lance's first AAU Triple Jump Championship: Link: Milwauke Journal-Consitution

Here is the results of the Triple Jump from the 2004 AAU Jr. Olympic Games: Link: AAU Jr. Olympic Games

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on July 29, 2005, 12:31:52 am

The Hogs are not short of looking for Wide Receiver prospects, panning a number of states.  Arkansas found itself a fine WR prospect in the Milwaukee, WI.  His name: Lance Kendricks.  The multi-talented prospect has offers from Arkansas, LSU, Purude, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan State, and Notre Dame, and Tennessee -- all topping his list.  He won Defensive and Offensive player of the year in his conference, having 700+ yards and 12 TDs while picking off 6 passes playing defense.  Not to mention he's a two-time AAU Triple Jump Champion.  The guy is a true stud.  With guys like Damian Williams, Will Coppage, and Andrew Norman on the radar, don't forget about the 4-star prospect form Milwaukee.  The guy may be on the Hill helping the football team while putting some points on the board for the Track team!

Here are some links to some articles about his Triple Jump skills.

Good link about Lance's first AAU Triple Jump Championship: Link: Milwauke Journal-Consitution

Here is the results of the Triple Jump from the 2004 AAU Jr. Olympic Games: Link: AAU Jr. Olympic Games

I would also like to add that I wish John Mcdonald would also get involved in this young mans recruitment, he is one of the best Track atheletes in the Nation as a Junior (Long Jump) and it would most certainly seal the deal if you would to have him take a look at all the National Championship Trophies/Rings.  Here is a older free article on him -

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=citadel-2_411486_10&prov=citadel&type=story_recruiting [/b]
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

3kgthog

Who is John McDonald? Is that the actual name of Old McDonald from the children's song? 

I swear. The man wins 41 national titles and people still don't know his last name. 

bigred7987

CorningHog

Don't be so rough on spelling.  Yes, we should KNOW how to spell McDonnell.  He is THE coach in Track & Field!

I hope that Arkansas builds the Outdoor Track Facility and it bears his name as well as a statue!  This guy would not care about the spotlight, but he has been blessed by God in an enormous way! 

Definiitely get Coach McDonnell out there!  Did I spell it right?

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

sage_dragoon

At least we know the name of our track coach...compare that with most other universities.
XBox360 - SageDragoon79

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: 3kgthog on July 29, 2005, 01:54:11 am
I swear. The man wins 41 national titles and people still don't know his last name.

Same goes for the voice of the Razorbacks.....Paul EELLS.  It makes the hair stand on my neck when people spell his name as EELS.  He is no sea creature!!!!!!  :)