Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mitch on the Elite 11 camp

Started by mikeirwin, July 28, 2005, 04:02:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeirwin

I can't give you the exact quote since it comes from a pay board but MM had some good things to say about coming back home to Arkansas following the camp. For those of you who are always reading his body language the language was pretty clear: He can't wait to get back here.
My thanks to Woo Pig Stewie for directing me to the quote.

PigMan

Hogger

This is too funny.  Maybe he just wants to get back to Arkansas.  This does NOT mean he wants to sign with Arkansas. 

I'd love for the Hogs to ink him, but Mitch Mustain will make his intentions clear when he chooses to do so.  Too much wild speculation going on around here.

NuttsSacked

I don't doubt it.  Southern California has a way with messing with southern boys minds. 

I've spent many, many weeks out there in the Air Force and in training for my present career.  Each time I couldn't wait to get there.  Three days later, I couldn't wait to get home. 

There's something about eating a Whopper with bean sprouts rather than lettuce.  It just ain't right.

PigMan

Hogger you might be right in some respects but Mitch having gone through the experience can help him in his direction seeking.  I had a similar thing happen with my son. Nothing was going to keep him from moving 1500 miles away.  We fixed to he could do so for just a look see for a couple of weeks. He is a local boy now and loving it.  That was my point.

mikeirwin

Quote from: Hogger on July 28, 2005, 06:27:07 pm
This is too funny. Maybe he just wants to get back to Arkansas. This does NOT mean he wants to sign with Arkansas.

I'd love for the Hogs to ink him, but Mitch Mustain will make his intentions clear when he chooses to do so. Too much wild speculation going on around here.
We don't want any wild speculation on this board. It would ruin our image.

Hogger

Quote from: mikeirwin on July 28, 2005, 06:36:56 pm
Quote from: Hogger on July 28, 2005, 06:27:07 pm
This is too funny. Maybe he just wants to get back to Arkansas. This does NOT mean he wants to sign with Arkansas.

I'd love for the Hogs to ink him, but Mitch Mustain will make his intentions clear when he chooses to do so. Too much wild speculation going on around here.
We don't want any wild speculation on this board. It would ruin our image.
I'm sorry, Mike, did I hurt your feelings? :'(

NuttsSacked

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!  The topic of Razorback football, coaching, recruiting, etc... has become so touchy, even the moderators are bickering. 

Win or lose, this is going to be an interesting season and interesting board.   

PigPusher

You're right Nutts.... the leaders are fighting. 
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

HogDodging

He can't wait to get home.  Big deal.  I feel that way whenever I go out of town.

mikeirwin

Quote from: PigPusher on July 28, 2005, 07:38:44 pm
You're right Nutts.... the leaders are fighting. 
Sorry guys. Regardless of what it says by my name I don't serve a moderator's function here. I don't delete topics. I don't move topics. And no, my feeling's aren't hurt. I do enjoy being a smart a*s from time to time. If that makes anybody mad sorry, it's not meant to be personal. I post under my own name. Being a smart a*s is about the only retort available in my arsenal. There are times when I wish I could be anonymous and cut loose like Hoggy but alas it's not possible.  ;D

Theolesnort

Even  us smarty a**es need love and understanding too. I should know. ;)
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

HOGLEG

Can one of the all mighty moderaters explain to me why any topic about a recruit or even a HS football player is moved to the Recruiting forum. Yet if Mitch Mustain/Mitch/MM/Mustain/etc. is included in the title of your post it miraculously slips through the cracks and manages to stay here on MMQB. Simply amazing! I have no problem talkin about the Mitch Mustain at all. But why the double standard? I mean "McKinney Commited" right down the board has already been moved. If ya'll guys' don't want to talk about our recruits on MMQB fine. But we've got about a dozen MM topics here that needs to be moved to the recruiting forum. 

CorningHog

Thanks Mike Irwin!  You da man!  Stand tall!  I will stand with you!

Hey, Mike, you going to the Bentonville, Bella Vista Club next Tuesday?
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

Hogger

junkyardhog

July 28, 2005, 09:56:35 pm #15 Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 12:31:48 am by junkyardhog
never mind, I wouldn't want anyone to sort the fruit here.   :puke:

Oklahawg

We don't get paid to sort fruit into baskets for you folks! And, Mustain's recruitment is a story in and of itself. Many see it as an indicator of the condition of UA football as a whole. Thus, it hits the main board.

Trust us--when Mr. Mustain makes a decision this board will go absolutely electric.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

CarolinaHog1176

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 29, 2005, 12:03:59 am
Trust us--when Mr. Mustain makes a decision this board will go absolutely electric.

when he decides on us, right?  because I don't see myself getting to electrified if he signs with someone else ;)
WOOOOO PIG SOOIE

junkyardhog

Quote from: Oklahawg on July 29, 2005, 12:03:59 am
We don't get paid to sort fruit into baskets for you folks!

that is an interesting bit of elite-ism. I don't know what to make of it, but seems like you are jumping on a poster for making a comment.  Please do not let this board become just another woopig. :(

Actually, you ARE supposed to separate the fruit, or there would just be one category on this website.  ...hmmmm, maybe Randy Rainwater was right about internet message boards. I hope not, but it is possible.

Hums

I would not take too much stock in MMsaying he wants to get back to Arkansas. Look at his summer:
June-Trip to Texas/UA Camps
Jy-7 on 7 in Calf then a couple of weeks later to Bama, then back to Calf.

Not to mention the workouts/practices eect. Kid is worn out, ready for some RR!