Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Schedule for KY game

Started by jbigs77, February 20, 2018, 06:30:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbigs77

So we get Kentucky on a Tuesday late game after a big game on Saturday. Is there a agenda against Arkansas?

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jbigs77 on February 20, 2018, 06:30:48 pm
So we get Kentucky on a Tuesday late game after a big game on Saturday. Is there a agenda against Arkansas?
last time we played Kentucky on a Super Tuesday at 8:00 in the Bud you know what happened right
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

jbigs77

I been watching the Hogs longer than you have been alive most likely. I've seen us get set up ripped off so many times. And I fully expect that tonight. Hope I'm wrong, we will see. Its not just basketball but football to. SWC SEC no difference. Only time we get help is when it helps another favorite son team. Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Texas in the old days.

DuckTalesLOL

Quote from: jbigs77 on February 20, 2018, 06:30:48 pm

Take the tinfoil hat off old man.

jst01

PygmalionEffect2

Didn't think it was fair we had to move the game to Rupp just to fit the time slot.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Athog

That is everyone is against little ole Arkansas! Man up! This is nothing different...just win. We are no different than anyone else. And no you have not been watching longer than I have been alive.