Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hunter Henry

Started by razorbacksnum1, November 23, 2017, 06:19:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbacksnum1

Hunter Henry had a huge game today against the Cowboys! Kid is dynamic and having an awesome pro career. Go Hogs

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hogcards

+1000

Will be a pro bowler.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

hawg1221

pigture perfect

Hunter definitely a rising star in the league. He plays with a decent QB, and that helps. He and Kelsey from KC are my favorite TE's right now. Very comparable.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hawgmasta

Hunter is one of those rare breeds that is an actual great person and great player. Wish him the best he deserves it.

hoghearted

He was a key player for the Chargers tonight. Scored a touchdown.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

BigoBoys

Quote from: hogcards on November 23, 2017, 06:27:35 pm
+1000

Will be a pro bowler.
Beats out Gronk and Kelce?  It was a good game, but

HogPharmer

Good for him. I still hate Phillip Rivers. But good for him.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HawgPilot

Quote from: hogcards on November 23, 2017, 06:27:35 pm
+1000

Will be a pro bowler.
I think he will continue to play football rather than pursue a different sport.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Karma on November 23, 2017, 07:49:49 pm
I think he will continue to play football rather than pursue a different sport.
Spare me...

razorbacksnum1

Quote from: BigoBoys on November 23, 2017, 07:12:10 pm
Beats out Gronk and Kelce?  It was a good game, but
HH is split some time and targets with Gates this year that's not the case for Kelce and Gronk. HH will push them next year.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

longpig

Kids gonna have a looooong career.
Don't be scared, be smart.

bennyl08

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 23, 2017, 07:13:39 pm
Good for him. I still hate Phillip Rivers. But good for him.

Why do you hate Rivers?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hogarusa

Regular Season
31catches
420 yards
3 TDs

If u play fantasy, he's been frustrating. There are games that he is not in the gameplan. Wont be pro bowl this season but once Gates retires he should have a long career.
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Silver Hog

at least he stands for the national anthem.

hogsevenseven

I missed the 1st half of the game. I only saw one reception - the short TD., so it didn't seem like he had a great game.  Must've had a better 1st half than 2nd.

HF#1

Quote from: Hogarusa on November 24, 2017, 07:27:53 am
Regular Season
31catches
420 yards
3 TDs

If u play fantasy, he's been frustrating. There are games that he is not in the gameplan. Wont be pro bowl this season but once Gates retires he should have a long career.

They haven't exactly targeted him as much as they probably should.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

alohawg

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 12:03:10 pm
Because Rivers is a tool

Sure is, he sucks. I've tried to catch Charger games since Hunter arrived and I swear Rivers forgets he's on the field, a lot. So many replays you see Rivers force a bad throw and Hunter's wide open, smh.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: alohawg on November 24, 2017, 01:00:16 pm
Sure is, he sucks. I've tried to catch Charger games since Hunter arrived and I swear Rivers forgets he's on the field, a lot. So many replays you see Rivers force a bad throw and you'll see Hunter wide open, smh.

Rivers sure has a lot of swagger for a dude that's never won anything

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on November 24, 2017, 06:55:40 am
Probably because Rivers is a tool ?

Yeah sure whatever. You mad cause he's a Christian? Or are you mad cause he won't kneel to disrespect the Anthem? Or is it because he's a family man?

Or because he's a great QB? I bet you hate Tebow too don't you?

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 24, 2017, 01:01:28 pm
Rivers sure has a lot of swagger for a dude that's never won anything

I would call it confidence. You call it swagger but have seen nothing to make anyone dislike him or call him a tool.

HogPharmer

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 24, 2017, 01:05:41 pm
I would call it confidence. You call it swagger but have seen nothing to make anyone dislike him or call him a tool.

Philip Rivers is considered one of the biggest douches in sports. How so, you may ask? Well, it begins with the fact that Rivers complains more than the usual quarterback; you can often see him heckling a referee after almost every offensive play. As if that wasn't enough, Rivers is also one of the worst braggers in the league. Sadly, he still has nothing to show for it with the Chargers.

https://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-20-douchiest-people-in-sports/

Apparently I'm not the only one. He's arrogant when he completes a pass. He talks garbage and taunts defenders and opposing players that would destroy him if he ever decided to try to actually throw down with them. It's one thing if you're "confident", but make sure you can back it up... i.e. win some post season games. Earn your right to be "confident".