Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

we have not lost the A&M game yet

Started by codeHog, September 22, 2017, 07:17:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

so maybe some people will feel stupid for saying such bad things if we are 4-1 going to Alabama

I agree that it is going to be VERY negative in Arkansas if we blow another game to the Aggies but some of US might need to chill until after the game.

Just a thought

I will however have the torches and fuel ready if we lose again to them :)

Porkchop#1

I appreciate your efforts at optimism, but since CBB has lost 22 of his 32 SEC games so far, maybe it's you who should tap the brakes.  I mean, he's really not doing so hot.

bigeasyhog

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 22, 2017, 07:19:59 pm
I appreciate your efforts at optimism, but since CBB has lost 22 of his 32 SEC games so far, maybe it's you who should tap the brakes.  I mean, he's really not doing so hot.

Like I always say, there's lies, damn lies, and then the math...

Bubba's Bruisers

If BB can't beat this Sumlin team this year, then he's never beating him.  60/40 A&M just because they likely have better players and speed.  Coaching is a wash.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 22, 2017, 07:42:47 pm
If BB can't beat this Sumlin team this year, then he's never beating him.  60/40 A&M just because they likely have better players and speed.  Coaching is a wash.
thats what I keep coming back to. Who knows about the better coaching, but a lot of times--not saying EVERY time--but a lot of times the cream rises to the top and talent wins out and I think we all know overall what program has the better talent, team speed, quickness etc. Its the Aggies.  They have NOT been getting on average the 10th-12th best recruiting classes in the SEC over the past several years.  They are usually up toward the top and that is what makes me think its gonna be a tough game to win tomorrow.

But hope springs eternal and maybe the team will be fired up for Jerry Jones and the new unis and after the TCU embarrassment, they will step up and show that they can play in the SEC.  We can always hope.