Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hawgs-Dawgs Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, March 05, 2006, 12:09:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan@heart

bliss needs to be put into his place.

Zen_Hog

We're going to play Georgia again Thursday. Hopefully next time we'll play better.

fieldturf

Come on Stan let the other's play man you've got a 16 point lead......

tiber

Ugly Uncle

They better keep Bliss on the bench
Retired Radio Host

corndo

Bliss is definately on my "least favorite" players list right up there with Sparks among others.

Zen_Hog

Golly, slow it down, but I like us having lots of fastbreaks.

idochog

Ok its safe for Dontell to play
I love Jesus!

stronguard

I wish Roosevelt Wallace had some eligibility so he could "guard" Bliss
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

tiber

SloppinItandLovnIt

BEWARE OF BLISS HE WILL EAT YOUR BABIES!
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

Zen_Hog

DJ with a rebound. Hunter gets it in

stronguard

Glad the token white dude got a 3 for Georgia

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

tiber

Good for that McCauley kid. 

hogfan@heart

GA, see ya on thursday for another beat down

idochog

good job hogs, Good job Heath.
I love Jesus!

stronguard

OK...Now I feel that our lead is safe.

Tater Salad

It feels good not to suck anymore.

HoopS

Good for their senior.

Wps!

Get you dancin shoes on folks.

We are in!

big boes

let's hear it for charles thomas.  he was a beast today!

Zen_Hog

I don't know man, they still might beat us on Thursday. I wish we could keep this lead going into Thursdays game.

Puerco Diablo

WPS.  Great to be able to see the game on Yahoo.  Will they have the SECT?

tiber

Thanks Yahoo for the broadcast! 

maniax22bolts20

74-57 Final ! All Razorbacks in this one. Now let's carry this attitude and momentum through the SEC Tournament and the NCAA ! 21 regular season wins !
Who would have thought this a month ago ?

Boarcephus

Thomas is finally playing like a "manimal".  He's continued to come on this year and is finally asserting himself on the court like a 6-8, 245 big man ought to.  Good win and I'd wager we're not a team alot of folks want to play.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

abadmo

one more time vs georga ... that one feels good

tiber

Quote from: maniax22bolts20 on March 05, 2006, 02:55:41 pm
74-57 Final ! All Razorbacks in this one. Now let's carry this attitude and momentum through the SEC Tournament and the NCAA ! 21 regular season wins !
Taintlint.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Tater Salad on March 05, 2006, 02:53:51 pm
It feels good not to suck anymore.

Doesn't it though?  I actually don't get a feeling of dread when we play on the road now.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Boarcephus

Thomas had a 15/15 game.  That's what we've all been waiting on.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

abadmo

that was the first time they had a lead and i wasn't worried ...yea hogs

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: tiber on March 05, 2006, 02:56:34 pm
Taintlint.

Wouldn't it be nice to go into the NCAA's with 25 wins?  Let me dream.  Let me dream.
Retired Radio Host

GrizzledHogFan

March 05, 2006, 03:03:03 pm #433 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 03:04:49 pm by gmb_79
Quote from: gmb_79 on January 15, 2006, 04:33:49 pm
My prediction:

at Alabama  L
at Auburn  W
Ole Miss  W
at Kentucky  L
South Carolina  W
at LSU  L
Auburn  W
at Ole Miss  W  L
Florida  L  W
Alabama  W
at Tennessee  W
Mississippi St.  W
at Georgia  W

That means we go 9-4 the rest of the way to finish 10-6.

Looks like I wasn't too far off.

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 05, 2006, 03:00:09 pm
Taintlint.

Wouldn't it be nice to go into the NCAA's with 25 wins?  Let me dream.  Let me dream.

I think there's a very good chance that could happen.  I think we'll make it to the SECT championship game at a minimum.

An old hog fanatic

Quote from: gmb_79 on March 05, 2006, 03:04:08 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on March 05, 2006, 03:00:09 pm
Taintlint.

I think there's a very good chance that could happen.  I think we'll make it to the SECT championship game at a minimum.
Right now I'd be very happy with two wins in the SECT.  That should give us a decent seed in the dance.
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

bhuie

March 05, 2006, 03:11:31 pm #436 Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 03:22:54 pm by bhuie
One of the WORST officiated games I've seen in a long time.  If the refs had called fouls on #44-Bliss every time he threw an elbow into one of our guys (usually Thomas), he would have fouled out twice.  Did anyone else see the Georgia guy jump from a foot out of bounds (and right between the ref's feet) to tip the ball back in under the Georgia basket?  As a ref, how do you miss that call?  Pathetic effort by the zebras...

Go Hogs!   :razorback:  Beat Georgia by 40 on Thursday night   :razorback:

merccedes

Quote from: bhuie on March 05, 2006, 03:11:31 pm
One of the WORST officiated games I've seen in a long time.  If the refs had called fouls on #44-Bliss every time he threw an elbow into one of our guys (usually Thomas), he would have fouled out twice.  Did anyone else see the Georgia guy jump from a foot out of bounds (and right between the refs feet) to tip the ball back in under the Georgia basket?  As a ref, how do you miss that call?  Pathetic effort by the zebras...
      I agree it was like they were trying to get the game over from the very start and i had to hit the 10 second replay button twiceon that play when they guy stepped out of bounds, but a win is a win is a win.

Go Hogs!   :razorback:  Beat Georgia by 40 on Thursday night   :razorback:

razorback3072

EXACLY.  How do you call a double foul when THomas was walking down the court and gets elbowed?  Georgia was doing nothing but bulling their way inside trying to run over people.  I kept waiting for a fight.  The refs quit calling fouls in the end to get the game over but GA kept throwing our guys to the floor and no calls.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

hogwild84

POTG....Charles Thomas....15 pts/ 15 rebs....looking like a monster down low! hope he keeps it up in the SECT!

RedSatinHog

Quote from: tiber on March 05, 2006, 02:49:13 pm
Bliss making his case for the WWF after college.

Yeah, I can see it now.  Dave Bliss versus the Undertaker, Hell in a Cell
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

SiriusHog™

Quote from: AKHogsHoopsFan on March 05, 2006, 03:19:17 pm
Quote from: tiber on March 05, 2006, 02:49:13 pm
Bliss making his case for the WWF after college.

Yeah, I can see it now.  Dave Bliss versus the Undertaker, Hell in a Cell

how about the Undertaker makes Bliss his biatch in a "Grab your ankles" match.. of course inside a steel cage.. :)

blueshog2001

Put Hillis on the team for 1 game and let him knock the crap out of Bliss. A T well worth it!!

hogfan13

I want a rematch with Florida

TulsaHogFan

hogfan13