Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Catering Options

Started by Hawggy_Style, February 08, 2019, 04:02:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawggy_Style

I love me some Slim Chickens, but with their prices getting bigger and wings getting smaller I'm looking for something new. I'm not much of a cook, and don't want to disappoint. Where do you get food from on game days? Need to feed about 20.
Tits out for the HOGS.

BR

I cook it, but first thing is to give folks the area you live to be able to give you some options that are around you..
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Hawggy_Style

Quote from: BR on February 12, 2019, 01:44:26 pm
I cook it, but first thing is to give folks the area you live to be able to give you some options that are around you..

In Fayetteville for a game. I've picked up wings from Slim Chickens on college before games. (Well only the games that aren't at 11 am) I'm just trying to find new options in Fayetteville before a game.
Tits out for the HOGS.

Boarcephus

I like Foghorns for wings when we go out.  I don't know what you consider a good price or how many you'd need but they have a 50 wings deal for a little less than $50.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Hawggy_Style

Quote from: Boarcephus on February 14, 2019, 07:40:39 am
I like Foghorns for wings when we go out.  I don't know what you consider a good price or how many you'd need but they have a 50 wings deal for a little less than $50.

Thanks.

That with some sides or some tenders could be a good option.
Tits out for the HOGS.

Boarcephus

Quote from: Hawggy_Style on February 14, 2019, 08:38:27 am
Thanks.

That with some sides or some tenders could be a good option.

At the very least, it's an option for you.  Jeff does so much for the community in terms of the humane society, when we go out for wings,  we spend our $$ with him plus, his acid rain wings are just frigging good! 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

BR

Quote from: Boarcephus on February 14, 2019, 10:06:39 am
At the very least, it's an option for you.  Jeff does so much for the community in terms of the humane society, when we go out for wings,  we spend our $$ with him plus, his acid rain wings are just frigging good! 
Also his Honey Habanero are awesome. Plus Jeff is a damn good guy.
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Boarcephus

Quote from: BR on February 15, 2019, 11:12:50 am
Also his Honey Habanero are awesome. Plus Jeff is a damn good guy.

Have you ever been to his Putt for Paws deal he helps host every year?  It's a great deal.  You make a contribution to the Human Society and you get tee shirts, a round of putt putt and a free buffet at Foghorns on College with a ton prizes given away during a drawing.  We won't miss it.  Slacker goes every year.