Previous topic - Next topic

jchill

C-USA player of the year.

SPAL

(notOM)Rebel123

Good for him. Happy for the guy.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Raymond Zorback

We would have made the tournament last year without the counterfeiting scandal.  Jacorey and Beard both would have been with the team, and we had a lot of close games and multiple overtime games that we could have won with them on the court.
You can call me Ray.

reptilehog

Knew the counter fitting thing was a problem, but didn't he leave for another reason??  Anyway, congrats to him.

SPAL

Quote from: reptilehog on March 08, 2017, 09:07:49 pm
Knew the counter fitting thing was a problem, but didn't he leave for another reason??  Anyway, congrats to him.

Got in a scuffle on Dickson and threw down on his girl.

Stewhog 11

Quote from: Raymond Zorback on March 08, 2017, 09:05:55 pm
We would have made the tournament last year without the counterfeiting scandal.  Jacorey and Beard both would have been with the team, and we had a lot of close games and multiple overtime games that we could have won with them on the court.

Not enough people realize this.

Dr. Starcs

If the shoe fits, throw it

MikePiazza

Somewhat agree, but I think you have to add Qualls.

Senior returnees in Qualls and Jacorey, along with Beard not getting suspended, and that team probably goes 21-10 or 22-9 instead of 16-15. Would've at least been on bubble.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

jchill

Did Nick Babbs transfer out before the start of last season?

southeasthog

March 09, 2017, 04:51:53 am #10 Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 05:55:41 am by southeasthog
nm

southeasthog

Quote from: jchill on March 08, 2017, 10:38:38 pm
Did Nick Babbs transfer out before the start of last season?

Yes.

PonderinHog

Quote from: reptilehog on March 08, 2017, 09:07:49 pm
Did he measure wrong ???

Tusks

Really ?  No knocking him but either the picking was few or he got a LOT better.  Really surprised he ended up that good.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

yraciv

Quote from: tusked on March 09, 2017, 09:17:31 am
Really ?  No knocking him but either the picking was few or he got a LOT better.  Really surprised he ended up that good.

The elbow jumper started falling. I've tuned in a couple times, and he has been pretty efficient. Averaged 17.5 and 7.5 rpg, shot 53.5% from the floor.

Jackrabbit Hog

Much in the tradition of Auburn football and Toomer's Corner, ETSU fans celebrated Jacorey's honor in the most appropriate way possible.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Inhogswetrust

What day is it? It's see how many Jacorey Wiliams threads can be started day ....................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi