Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

fiercefiasco

Quote from: Pickled Pig on June 17, 2009, 10:07:40 pm
My wife is due in November, and I'm naming him/her "Dallas."
I used to think that was a stupid name.  I may now legallly change my son's name.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

Quote from: jgreene on June 17, 2009, 10:09:26 pm
My grandma works for one here in fort smith!  ;)

It's a long way aways but I'll take it what's the number? ;)

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hollywood_HOGan45

JoePaul03

WCOB, 2003

RD

HEY EIBNER, THERE IS A WINDSHIELD WITH YOUR NAME ON IT!!

HIT THAT SUMBEECH

arkmark

razobak

My heart is about to beat its way out of my chest.  OMG.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Oliver

Hogbody

Eibner has done it all for us this game....all 3 rbi's

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Nuttsuks

rzrbackrob

TNhawgfan

considering our first run was unearned and we're not hitting well, it may take another long ball for us to score the winning run
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hawgrox

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Hogs GoneWild

rzrbackrob

Clint Alan

Eibner

grounds to 2nd

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9  10 11    R   H   E     
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   0   0   1   0   2   0   0      3   9   3
Virginia         0   0   0   0   2   0   0   1   0   0          3  13   2

0 runs, 0 hits, 0 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

SteveInArk

I love all this face time for the Razorback baseball program...
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hogbody

Hawgrox

rzrbackrob

hog.goblin

man, we need a 1-2-3 inning, I can't take this

razorbackfan86

Ok ? Can we please get an EASY inning here?

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

RD

fiercefiasco

Good hitters swing at that pitch.  Great hitters watch ball 4 go past them.

Boardon Hamsay

Alright Hogs, lets get a 1-2-3 inning so I won't have to change my boxers for the 4th time in 47 minutes.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cox is feeling the pressure.  I guess thats expected.  Hes trying.

hog.goblin

Quote from: SteveInArk on June 17, 2009, 10:13:10 pm
I love all this face time for the Razorback baseball program...

I love all this experience for the young guys too

rzrbackrob

razobak

Announcer was right, that was ball 4.  Let's not play it so close this inning huh?  A 1-2-3 inning would do my blood pressure wonders.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

SRFL

Too many 123Punts.  Sorry Dallas...just suck it up.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: capehog on June 17, 2009, 10:13:10 pm
ball 4
it was but you can't blame the kid for wanting to swing in that situation
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

trippigs

DK has to shine again. Come on defense! 8-9-1 coming up

JIMMY BOARFFETT

They keep getting easy innings.  We need a 3 up 3 down bad.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

chiefsfan

Kid has a very good changeup and he is eating us alive with it.   Coleman caused us to lose confidence in our bats, and we're chasing everything again
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hog-man

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 17, 2009, 10:13:26 pm
man, we need a 1-2-3 inning, I can't take this
im hoping for a 1-2-3, but we still need to wake up our bats!   :razorback: go hogs  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

hawgsav1

Quote from: rlh06 on June 17, 2009, 10:13:50 pm
Alright Hogs, lets get a 1-2-3 inning so I won't have to change my boxers for the 4th time in 47 minutes.

DOn't change your boxers.  You might have already thrown your lucky pair in the laundry. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob