Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Regional Pairing Show this morning @11:30 on ESPN

Started by TulsaHawg, May 29, 2006, 08:07:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHawg

Hogs find out which 3 other teams will be coming to Baum for this weekend's Regional.  We'll also find out which other Regional we are paired with so we can be rooting for their number 1 Seed to lose! 8)

Hognoxious

First off, you know how much I hate to say I told you so but I TOLD YOU SO!!

And - even though most think OSU will be that #2 seed - don't rule out the possibility of a Kansas Jayhawk visit, or the much smaller chance of a return trip from Mizzou.

I'd say those ORU odds only stand at about 75/25.  If they come, will those unused tickets still be good?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: Hognoxious on May 29, 2006, 09:39:07 am

And - even though most think OSU will be that #2 seed - don't rule out the possibility of a Kansas Jayhawk visit, or the much smaller chance of a return trip from Mizzou.

I'd say those ORU odds only stand at about 75/25.  If they come, will those unused tickets still be good?

Okla. State or Kansas is still one possibility as the 2 seed, but I'm going with Missouri Sate as the 3 seed.

hogfan13

Guys. Listen to Hognoxious. He knows what he's saying. Don't doubt the Noxy 1.

Hognoxious

May 29, 2006, 10:45:37 am #4 Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 10:47:31 am by Hognoxious
Quote from: Hog1961 on May 29, 2006, 10:18:19 am

Okla. State or Kansas is still one possibility as the 2 seed, but I'm going with Missouri Sate as the 3 seed.

Hmmm, I don't think Missouri St is getting in - but you're thinking might be headed in an interesting direction.

Despite the confidence of my Jr, I could start to rambling. 

If neither ORU or Witchita St is the 3 seed.....

Send Mizzou here as a 3 seed, allowing you to bring a 'strong' 2 seed, like Florida St or Miami.....

hogfan13

I guaransheed that eather Kansas Or San Fran will be in our Regional

TulsaHawg

Quote from: Hognoxious on May 29, 2006, 09:39:07 am

Hey Nox, give some credit.  I told you that I would be "cautiously  optimistic" because of your prediction. I yield to your wisdom.   8)What else can I say?

Oh yeah, ......"PLAY BALL!"