Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

watch party for the baseball hogs!!

Started by cmevere1027, May 28, 2006, 04:45:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cmevere1027

they are having a watch party at buffalo wild wings at 11 am to watch the selection show on espn,  http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=286101
is anyone going to go???

cmevere1027

everyone should stop by and tell the players congrats

heathshogs

It's been on KNWA the past 2 nights.
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

heathshogs

I usually don't watch it either, but the replay was one of the only things on at 1 am last night and I watch the Sunday Razorback Nation and/or Sports Final
A ticket is not permission to be entertained. It's a license to go to work.--Hognoxious

4th and 1

so wait...i know it was a long shot to get a super regional...but does that mean we aren't getting one since they are making the schedule for it as well?

heathshogs

Won't be official until 11:30 today, but everyone is certain we won't get a top 8 National seed. We'll have to hope we are paired with a region that has a beatable #1. Unfortunately, I think we'll end up heading to Austin for a Super Regional because they always seem to advance at home.