Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ronnie has hired an agent

Started by John Futrall, May 27, 2006, 10:21:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

John Futrall

Just announced on Razorback Nation tonight.... (not sure if this was posted or not)

BigoBoys

Zen_Hog

Big loss for Razorback basketball. I'll miss him.

chiefsfan

Link anyone, I dont really trust the Razorback nation...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

3kgthog

I think a lot of us already knew this was a foregone conclusion. I don't think many of us would come back if we were in Ronnie's shoes. Next year's Hogs aren't going to contend for any championships with or without him (blame Stan). It's a wise move for RB to take his millions and either become a star or be rich riding the pine in the NBA.

chiefsfan

Whether I support Ronnie in his NBA endeavour depends on who he signs with.   I would love it if either Golden State or Atlanta drafted him however...   for obvious reasons...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

mbgrulz

once a hog, always a hog. it shouldnt matter where he ends up, we should support him because for the last 3 years, HE WAS RAZORBACK BASKETBALL. without him, stan isnt still around - however you choose to look at that.

4th and 1

oh yeah, i forgot...i could have told you that last week...i saw ronnie out and met the guy while i was talking to ronnie.

4th and 1

chiefsfan

Quote from: mbgrulz on May 28, 2006, 12:10:55 am
once a hog, always a hog. it shouldnt matter where he ends up, we should support him because for the last 3 years, HE WAS RAZORBACK BASKETBALL. without him, stan isnt still around - however you choose to look at that.

yes but if he found his way to a team like Detroit or San Antonio, or the Lakers I dont think I could let my hate for those teams down enough to not boo him

hoggystyle78

I hate to hear that, I was hoping against hope that Ronnie would come back for his senior year. It sure would've helped to have him next year, we're gonna have alot of newcomers who are gonna have to hit the ground running and learn to work with our big guys we got coming back. I'm afraid that without Brewer the Hogs may take astep backwards this year, i hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them struggle, especially early.

scb12

Congratulations and good luck to Ronnie and the Brewer family. 

Tomhog™

I felt as time went on that chances were very slim to see him in a Razorback uniform again.  At first, I thought for sure he was coming back.  But that the realization just hadn't set in yet.  Drakehog and the others were right from the beginning...

krazie.joe

Quote from: scb12 on May 28, 2006, 10:45:01 am
Congratulations and good luck to Ronnie and the Brewer family. 

Congrats already? That's kind of like congratulating someone when they buy a lottery ticket.

RebelHawg

I wish Ronnie the best of luck. We need another big name guy in the NBA just like Joe Johnson. It makes me damn pround when I hear an announcer say "Player Name out of the University of Arkansas."