Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogpen Seating

Started by bosshog84, February 12, 2018, 02:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bosshog84

Some of you posters that sit in the hogpen for baseball games do you recommend it? Can you bring lawn chairs? I'm planning on buying tickets to watch them play against Auburn on 4/7 and A&M on 5/11 & 5/12. Thanks for the feedback!

Hayden1865

Get there early. Hour and half early ought to do it.

Bring a chair and a cooler full of your beverage of choice (No glass or open cans of beer bring cups). If you're real ambitious show up 2 1/2 hours early with some meats and grab one of the grills.
Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

2018 Clear Bag Policy For Baum Stadium

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/2018-clear-bag-policy-for-baum-stadium/

This might help save you some time and trouble.

bosshog84

Thanks fellas! I'll definitely keep in mind about getting there early. I would like a decent spot where me and my family can see.

longtimeHogfan

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on February 12, 2018, 06:58:10 pm
2018 Clear Bag Policy For Baum Stadium

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/2018-clear-bag-policy-for-baum-stadium/

This might help save you some time and trouble.

I browsed the site and I'm still not clear what can and can't be in the 'clear bag' in the reserve seating.  I assume no food & drink?  That sort of thing?  Mrs. Longtime's oxygen bottle will be given an exception I see, after passing through a different search line.  Anything else we should know?  Thanks....
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

jst01

Quote from: bosshog84 on February 13, 2018, 03:21:59 pm
Thanks fellas! I'll definitely keep in mind about getting there early. I would like a decent spot where me and my family can see.

My suggestion is to get there early and stay towards left-center field, as close to the bullpen wall as you can. If you get too far back from the wall and towards center, you will be stuck behind a group of standing frat boys that are more interested in comparing their Sperry's or Ray-ban shades than watching the game.

Note: apologies to all standing frat boys reading this. You can discuss the new hot Tri Delt while sitting just as easily as standing.

subyderrick

Quote from: jst01 on February 15, 2018, 03:43:57 pm
My suggestion is to get there early and stay towards left-center field, as close to the bullpen wall as you can. If you get too far back from the wall and towards center, you will be stuck behind a group of standing frat boys that are more interested in comparing their Sperry's or Ray-ban shades than watching the game.

Note: apologies to all standing frat boys reading this. You can discuss the new hot Tri Delt while sitting just as easily as standing.

This guy baseballs. Good advice. If you can't get on the railing the. Try to snag spots on the first or second ridge out there

Tony Perkis

Quote from: jst01 on February 15, 2018, 03:43:57 pm

Sperry's are so out...

USChog

Hogpen is the best. Started sitting there as a student, and still doing it 7 years later.