Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Easy Does It

Started by Porked Tongue, November 24, 2012, 12:00:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

Please try not to get so negative so early in the season.  We all have the flesh wound from the football seasson.  Let's try to not turn this into a mess as far as discussion.

dsims2k3

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 24, 2012, 12:00:33 am
Please try not to get so negative so early in the season.  We all have the flesh wound from the football seasson.  Let's try to not turn this into a mess as far as discussion.

That's what's up!  :)
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Chollo

Crazy things happen early in the year. Remember when our Pel coached team took out OU (who had Blake Griffin) and Texas? No time to panic let's go Hogs.

SWD26

There is no need in anyone getting upset at another on here. The reason people do is from a lack of maturity. Sometimes it's hard to even discuss a player or a game objectively because people think you are slurring a player and are not a real fan! This is so silly, it is a message board, are we not supposed to give our opinion? Nevertheless, it is what it is, whether we have a good team or bad, whether we win or lose, there is nothing any of us can do about it either way.

Go Hogs! Beat Wisconsin!

ballinhog

Thank you! Last night was the first time out freshmen have played anybody even remotely decent. I'm excited about tonight's matchup.

Go Hogs and beat Wisconsin!!!!

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 24, 2012, 12:00:33 am

It felt more like a beheading than a flesh wound. Glad BB season is here!
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Kevin

i feel like i am watching the football team, when we are on defense
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

RazorWorld

I don't understand the attempt to quash the free flow of ideas. I don't have anything negative but I don't like being told what to think or say. This is a board not a mind control project.

99toLife

It's sad we have to warn fans not to implode this early in the season.

NWAHogFan2

Yeah, let's keep it on the positive side as Coach Anderson rebuilds the program.

nwahogfan1

I dont like the mad scramble defense because it leaves lots of open shooters and drives to the basket.  When you play someone with better talent then you will lose 90% of the time.  The only time you will win is when you shoot 20% over your average. 

So my answer is for Coach to get more talent.  I would give him a C+ last year for bringing in athletes that may become pretty good BB players in time.  But they are going to be role players only.   Next year he gets a high A++ and will get an A+++ if he can sign at least one long athletic scorer. 

Guys it is all about recruiting.  You have to recruit 365 days a year.  Coach is getting some very good luck bec Arkansas is turning out some very good talent esp bigs and long athletic scorers the next few years.