Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 07:54:01 am

It's All Out Of Long's Hands.

Started by Cartoon Man, November 01, 2017, 11:24:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartoon Man

We all will be happy after Thanksgiving. WPS.

rwspear

Cartoon Man

WPS2k18

Im calling it now... Hogs 2047 National Champs.

Cartoon Man

Cartoon Man

Tigaman

Quote from: Cartoon Man on November 01, 2017, 11:49:58 pm
We will know in a few weeks.

We'll know next week. BoT will meet and determine JL's fate.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Tigaman on November 01, 2017, 11:51:47 pm

Yeah give him a five year extension.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: texas tush hog on November 01, 2017, 11:53:51 pm

Yeah give him a five year extension.
I hope they give him a raise and a new office with a fountain

moses_007

Quote from: Cartoon Man on November 01, 2017, 11:24:44 pm
Only if we have a big turkey dinner with plenty of leftovers.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: moses_007 on November 02, 2017, 12:02:05 am
Only if we have a big turkey dinner with plenty of leftovers.
I got my eyes on that spiral cut honey glazed ham from Petit Jean.

1highhog

Quote from: Cartoon Man on November 01, 2017, 11:24:44 pm

Don't pretend to know what's going on with the BOT and the fate of Jeff Long or CBB.  No one on Hogville knows anything about the goings on of UofA athletics, but like you, they want to be the center of attention.   Go peddle your lies somewhere else attention whore.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

ricepig

No they aren't.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 02, 2017, 01:31:30 am
I am happy now
Amazing how much some people rely on the Hog's success to determine whether or not they're happy in life. While I want my alma mater to succeed on the field as much as any one, I long ago gave up the idea that their wins or losses are going to control my attitude and outlook on life. There are a TON of things that we can't control in this life; however, our viewpoint about things around us IS one of those we most certainly can. So get over it......look for the truly wonderful moments we all have, football team winning or not, and that we're blessed to experience.

One further thought: the clowns at Alabama and Georgia who are arguing and in some cases livid, as to the first BCS rankings for each team. The Tide fans are screaming that they're being "dissed"/"disrespected"; the UGA are strutting around as if they already have everything sewn up. Well....at least by the end of the season, if not before, the argument about where each stands will be settled once and for all. In the meantime they also need to take major reality checks as to what's really important in life when it's all said and done.

Cartoon Man

1highhog.  No lies and you're a buttwipe.

1highhog

Quote from: Cartoon Man on November 02, 2017, 03:11:35 pm
1highhog.  No lies and you're a buttwipe.

LOL, that's funny, juvenile, but funny.  I brought out the fact that you know nothing about what's going on with the BOT and what they or Jeff Long is thinking regarding the football program, I of course am 100% right on this.  You call me a buttwipe in retaliation, lol, you're 100% wrong on this I assure you.  PM me and meet me at the game Saturday and I'll show you.  ;)

grayhawg

JL gets a new 7 month contract and a raise.

1highhog

ricepig

Quote from: grayhawg on November 02, 2017, 07:33:31 pm
JL gets a new 7 month contract and a raise.

His contract automatically rolls over every July 1st, so......right now without an extension, he's here until 2022.

grayhawg

Quote from: ricepig on November 02, 2017, 07:40:01 pm
His contract automatically rolls over every July 1st, so......right now without an extension, he's here until 2022.
Party pooper

DeltaBoy

The Pork has spoken a week or so ago ,  Relax and enjoy the rest of the season and the holidays.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ricepig

Long and Lindsey were at the Catfish Hole last night for the show, he's coming back at 5-7.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on November 03, 2017, 01:26:54 pm
Long and Lindsey were at the Catfish Hole last night for the show, he's coming back at 5-7.

How were the hushpuppies? 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

grayhawg

Not going to be happy until he destroys the football program like he did the Basketball program by keeping a loser too long.
Oh well at least Basketball finally seems to be on the upswing.

hawgon

He won't get to that mark.

ricepig

The OTR

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 01, 2017, 11:56:04 pm
I hope they give him a raise and a new office with a fountain

He seems like the type that would rather have one of them fake fireplaces in it as he must be cold natured due to all the windbreakers on 80 degree days.

ricepig