Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris is Houston Nutt 2.0

Started by a shady hog, December 05, 2017, 04:32:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorpigg

How many threads do you plan on starting saying virtually the same crap??

hogsgolfpro

Hog Milanese

HawgHoops

thebignasty

Nutt was far more successful than Bert.

isavedjazz

Houston Nutt won the West a couple of times so
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

HF#1

Considering we just went through 5 years of worse than Houston Nutt, I'd take Houston Nutt 2.0
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

axharbor

He's not worthy of being mentioned in the same sentence as HDN.  Morris is the new SMU Death Penalty.

Justifiable Hogicide

Morris has the same goober mannerisms and personality as HDN.
What a bad hire.

Sed76

I'm more afraid it's Bielema 2.0.

Hawginj

LawyerHog50

Quote from: a shady hog on December 05, 2017, 04:32:59 pm
::hornsdown::
Nutt had a better record and when the dust settles he will have a better record.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

HOGINTENNESSEE

We would be lucky to Morris to have close to Nutt's success. Morris is terrible

redeye

When Petrino was hired, I saw threads saying he was Nutt 2.0.
When Bielema was hired, I saw threads saying he was Nutt 2.0.
Now we hire Morris and we already have a thread saying he's Nutt 2.0.

Very original!

isavedjazz

Quote from: redeye on December 05, 2017, 04:48:28 pm
When Petrino was hired, I saw threads saying he was Nutt 2.0.
When Bielema was hired, I saw threads saying he was Nutt 2.0.
Now we hire Morris and we already have a thread saying he's Nutt 2.0.

Very original!

Most of these people dont even know Morris. They just saw a few negative comments and joined with fake outrage.
Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

dpan

Nutt 2.0 sounds a whole lot better than Bielema 2.0.  38-34 SEC record to 11-29.  If Morris can do that and take us to two SEC championship games, it would be worth the drama.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

dhornjr1

December 05, 2017, 04:59:30 pm #18 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 05:14:30 pm by Imminent Rueage
Funny you mention Nutt. I'm beginning to think that Jimmy Sexton is punishing us for running Nutt off.

He dangles Malzahn, Norvell and Kiffin in our faces. Then, pulls them back and leaves us with Chad Morris.

aj1966

Thinking Jack Crowe 2? He will be fired after three seasons. What should the over-and-under be for SEC total wins during the that time ?  6? Maybe7?

rzrbackramsfan

dhornjr1

Quote from: aj1966 on December 05, 2017, 05:14:16 pm
Thinking Jack Crowe 2? What should the over-and-under be for SEC wins during the three seasons combined be? 6? Maybe7?

Six is being generous, IMO.

aj1966

Trying to put a good spin here. Don't understand the whole "recruiting guru" spiel. He is middle of the pack in the AAC in recruiting despite having a huge geographic advantage.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HOGSWEAT

Not even close to the same style of football... lol

Sivad

He's got that Rabid Weasel look of Nutt's.