Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"Liver Issues"

Started by hellrazor, July 24, 2006, 04:59:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazor

July 24, 2006, 04:59:13 pm Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 05:01:14 pm by hellrazor
In addition to Lashley and Kahli being pulled from the SD roster because of elevated liver enzymes, Super Crazy is now joining that list.

Kid Kash has also been pulled, but no reason has been given yet.

It's not the first time this has happened. I remember a form of hepatitis was passed around recently. The Ortons had it and The Undertaker was very nervous about working with both of them.
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

hydrophonic

I remember that Taker was pretty upset that Bob Orton was allowed to bleed during the HIAC.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on July 24, 2006, 05:42:51 pm
I remember that Taker was pretty upset that Bob Orton was allowed to bleed during the HIAC.
Yeah I remember hearing that, So is this liver problem like the hepititis problem, where it spreads real easy. Then again 4 people have it already so that probable answers my question.

hellrazor

Well, I think (but I'm not a doctor) that there are a lot of reasons this can be spreading.

The invasion of foreign blood, for example, can be the reason. Guy juices and it gets on the mat, then another guy juices too or rubs it real bad and it gets in their blood.

Who knows..

There are also dietary supplements (not roids) that can cause it.

And, yes, Hepatitis C can be the cause too.

Who knows...
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

maniax22bolts20

awaiting seeing in-match and between match bleach scrubbing of the ring,ropes,turnbuckles and surrounding floor.

hellrazor

From LOP:

Matt Hardy has now been suspened for "health issues."   No word yet if it because of liver enzymes, but I'm thinking it is.

Doctors said Kahli was just "a hair above normal" range for liver enzymes.  But, Super Crazy and Lashley were "off the charts."

There is little worry backstage that anabolic steriods are causing this outbreak.   Most of the lockerroom is worried about Hepatitis C.

Turns out Kid kash was suspended for behaviorial issues, not health.

northsidehawg

when will lashley return he's one of my favorite guys, especially on smackdown.

Rooka

lashley has been cleared to wrestle, so I would say he will be back sooner than later.

ruzzman3

add tatanka to the list. this seems pretty bad