Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6/15 iMPACT! Preview.

Started by Rooka, June 15, 2006, 02:42:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooka

The following is scheduled for TNA iMPACT! tonight on Spike TV:

(Note: Show starts one hour later at Midnight ET/11pm CT)

- The Naturals vs. The Diamonds In The Rough.

- Kevin Nash makes his X Division debut.

Eight Man Tag Team Match
- Raven, Rhino, AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs. NWA World Tag Team Champions America's Most Wanted, Monty Brown & Bobby Roode.

- Plus, NWA World Champion Christian Cage to speak about the King of the Mountain and more information about the Slammiversary PPV this Sunday night.
From Wrestleview.com

CharlieHog

Rooka

hydrophonic

I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that it'll be better than the first WWECW show.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 15, 2006, 03:25:45 pm
I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE that it'll be better than the first WWECW show.
Their was an WWECW show, Oh now I remember, I went to sleep 5 minutes into it.  ;)

hydrophonic

Quote from: CharlieHog on June 15, 2006, 02:48:58 pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zumbido is going to be on iMPACT!?  Awesome!

Sorry, just a little joke for my lucha friends.

hydrophonic

I fell asleep WAY early last night, so I haven't seen iMPACT! yet.  I usually watch it off the DVR anyway.  But...

Quote from: http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1150447012.shtmlTNA's website has posted the full segment from iMPACT! last night where Shane Douglas announced himself as the new manager of The Naturals at this link. A transmission problem by Spike TV took place during the airing of this segment on Thursday night. On a side note, Spike TV will be airing iMPACT! again tonight at 11pm ET/10pm CT since the show was moved to Midnight ET last night. There will also be a normal Saturday night replay as well.

CharlieHog

The only thing worse than the TNA tag scene is the WWE tag scene.

hydrophonic

WWE doesn't even have a tag division anymore, yet they have two sets of titles.  Pathetic.

TNA's tag division could be strong if they wanted it to be.

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 16, 2006, 08:04:14 am
WWE doesn't even have a tag division anymore, yet they have two sets of titles.  Pathetic.

TNA's tag division could be strong if they wanted it to be.
I didn't notice, but when the Spirit Squad came out on Raw did they even have the belts.  I think it is so stupid that the whole Spirit Squad is the champs when two of them won them.  WWE can't have a good tag division because they brake everyone up just to have a short little rivalry that lasts four weeks then they move on to something else.  How sad.