Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6/12 RAW

Started by hydrophonic, June 12, 2006, 07:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hydrophonic

Quote from: http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1150096197.shtmlThe following is the official WWE Monday Night RAW preview for tonight, straight from WWE.com...

School may be out for the summer, but a couple of RAW Superstars may be in for a hard lesson when RAW invades Penn State University on tonight.

The office of the Chairman of WWE announced last week that Triple H will face the entire Spirit Squad in a five-on-one Handicap Match tonight on RAW. The announcement comes on the heels of Triple H's latest example of blatant defiance of Mr. McMahon's authority, which ended with the Chairman being knocked out cold with his pants around his ankles after The Game refused to join the Kiss My Ass Club.

Clearly, Mr. McMahon does not take too kindly to being embarrassed in his very own ring. As a result, The Game must now square off against Kenny, Mikey, Nicky, Johnny and Mitch. Will the King of Kings live to regret his actions of last Monday night? Or will the former 10-time World Champion manage to stick it to Mr. McMahon once again, this time by turning back his hand-picked henchmen?

John Cena will also be looking for some revenge, with Edge being his target. Last night at ECW One Night Stand, Edge came from under the ring and speared Cena through a table, an action that led to Cena losing the WWE Championship. Tonight, Cena will try to get back at the Rated-R Superstar when they go one on one.

Also last week, Kane was once again tormented by the mirror image of himself. The voices caused him to lose to Lance Cade by countout, and when he went to confront it in the locker room, the mirror Kane left him in a heap. Will the Big Red Monster continue to be tormented by his past this Monday?

Don't miss this and more tonight at 9/8 CT on the USA network.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

hydrophonic

Come on, have the guts to use the old belt even if it's for one show.  Damn I hate that spinner belt.

hydrophonic

I like it when JR refers to some prop as "the concrete floor", as in "Kane fell all the way to the concrete floor."

hydrophonic

Was Vince's promo just to remind us that he really is ignoring the good things about his company so that he can be on TV?

hydrophonic

Good job on the highlight package.

hydrophonic

Compared to last night's PPV, this is an incredibly boring show.  They are two weeks away from a PPV.  This needed to be a better show.

I guess they're hoping WWE fans won't be able to resist the DX reunion.

hydrophonic

Oh, I guess the DX reunion happens now.

hydrophonic

JR really makes me laugh.

Shouldn't they have had the old DX music ready to go instead of HHH's crappy new "King of Kings"?

Zen_Hog

Who you guys think the members of DX is going to be?

hydrophonic

HBK & HHH.  I'm also guessing that one of them turns on the other to set up a match at SummerSlam.  WWE creative doesn't have enough patience to do anything better.

hydrophonic

+1 to JR for mentioning Mid South.

hydrophonic

That was another good video package.  Their production team can really do a good job.  I wish they were more consistent.

hydrophonic

Damn.  The rumor was that they were NOT going to rush Foley v Flair for Vengeance.  These guys are money on the mic, so I know they can build it in two shows, but damn.

hydrophonic

I've got all three of those matches on DVD.

Flair v Harley Race at the first Starrcade

Flair v Steamboat in New Orleans (two out of three falls)

Flair v Funk I Quit

Atreyu

I just read that DX officially will reunite tonight on RAW.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

hydrophonic

It happened over half an hour ago.

Atreyu

RAW doesn't come on until 9 pm here.
HEYHEYHEY

hydrophonic

I hope you aren't reading this thread, 'cause I'm ruining it for you.

Zen_Hog

hydrophonic

How long is this match supposed to be? 10 seconds?

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 12, 2006, 08:05:30 pm
Come on, have the guts to use the old belt even if it's for one show.  Damn I hate that spinner belt.
Really and did you notice it still had Cena's name on it!  Either he is going to win it back soon, or WWE (like always) has screwed up again.

hydrophonic

That's not really "either / or."  It's a screw up, even if Cena had won the belt back on RAW.

Rooka

I mean if RVD is the Champ, He should have his name on the dang TITLE!!!!!!!

hydrophonic

No doubt.  That was just lazy.

Rooka

I have to admit, even if you don't like them, I loved to see HBK and HHH back together again.  Triple H mooning Vince was hiliarious, but I could not laugh because of the vomit coming out of my mouth!  :puke:

hydrophonic

I wonder if the audience could see the needle marks?

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on June 14, 2006, 10:14:52 pm
I wonder if the audience could see the needle marks?
+1, I laughed almost as hard to that than when I actually saw them!

Atreyu

When that Spirit Squad guy flew out like that, I thought he had started running and tripped. I was laughing so hard.
HEYHEYHEY

Rooka

Quote from: Atreyu on June 15, 2006, 03:55:26 am
When that Spirit Squad guy flew out like that, I thought he had started running and tripped. I was laughing so hard.
I kinda thought the same thing for a moment but then Vince's face told me otherwise.