Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

22-0

Started by Dirttrackhog, February 25, 2014, 09:09:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

I think its a done deal.  I dont see Lesnar ending the streak, I dont see any purpose it would serve. 

HogScoutMaster

"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Hog1966

QuoteI dont see any purpose it would serve. 

I really don't either. It would obviously give Lesnar a massive push, but unless he plans to become much more active, I see no point in this.

Eddie Goodson

As I have repeatedly said, Godzilla would not be allowed to beat Undertaker at WM. If they were going to do it last year would have been the year with CM Punk. Taker will go this year and then it would not surprise ne to see him face Kane next year and both of them retire.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

hogsanity

I know this, Undertaker was looking really old Monday night. I am 44 and he started out when I was 18 I think, so he has taken a whole lot that the human body really wasn't meant to take.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ThrillaHog

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on February 26, 2014, 02:49:37 pm
As I have repeatedly said, Godzilla would not be allowed to beat Undertaker at WM. If they were going to do it last year would have been the year with CM Punk. Taker will go this year and then it would not surprise ne to see him face Kane next year and both of them retire.

I agree. No one will ever end the Undertaker streak. For everything he has meant to that company he will retire undefeated at Wrestlemania...

Richard_white

The only person that is a bigger Undertaker mark than Vince is Mark Calloway himself.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Richard_white on March 03, 2014, 02:11:50 pm
The only person that is a bigger Undertaker mark than Vince is Mark Calloway himself.

As evidenced by his numerous attempts to be allowed to put someone over by losing at WM.

toshortrock

they won;t let him lose,which i agree
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

spiritof92

I don't see anyone on the roster worthy of Taker putting over, tbh.  If Reigns improves and gets a huge buildup to 31 or 32, maybe.  That's really out on the fringe, though.

who knows

The problem with someone defeating the Undertaker is they are going to have to be a heel... because the fans will never allow a face to thrive if he wins... that's why John Cena hasn't done it... cause a face will instantly be thrust into being a heel...I personally don't think anyone deserves to beat him...I just hope the Undertaker can make a few more WrestleMania's and extend it to 25-0
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: DewUar88 on February 26, 2014, 11:44:29 am
STREAK over

like I said !!!!! Sorry I am a little late, I wanted Raw on Wednesday
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Boll Hawg

I refuse to acknowledge that the streak has ended. 
Father, Husband, Teacher, Veteran