Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

25 Greatest Rivalries now streaming on Netflix

Started by Nipsey Mussle, September 17, 2013, 11:12:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Thoughts on the list itself? My 2 complaints would be: 1)Cena/Punk needs to be removed. There was the classic Punk promo and the outstanding match at MITB but the feud didn't last long and you could make the case Punk was feuding with Mr. Mcmahon just as much as he was with Cena. 2) How in the world did Austin/Bret Hart not make the list?!?!? Epic rivalry that ended in a classic WM13 match and then began again down the road with the Austin/Hart Foundation feud.

Great dvd though and fun to relive the old rivalries.

Nipsey Mussle

In addition, I'll say I'm sure Cena/Punk was on there b/c they wanted to Punk to have a rivalry on the list. Too bad this wasn't made 3 years from now, his feud with Heyman would definitely make the list.

hvsupastar

To me Austin vs Rock and Austin vs McMahon should switch spots. And hogan Andre should be #2. I agree about CM punk, but that was the rivalry in which his infamous shoot came.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: hvsupastar on October 17, 2013, 07:05:19 am
To me Austin vs Rock and Austin vs McMahon should switch spots. And hogan Andre should be #2. I agree about CM punk, but that was the rivalry in which his infamous shoot came.
HV, don't you think Austin-Bret should be on there? That rivalry is what started the attitude era and it kept going for awhile.

I agree, Hogan-Andre should be higher.

hawgs34

Didn't know it was on, thanks for the heads up.  Will check it out this weekend. 

hvsupastar

I also think DDP vs Macho Man should be on the list
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln