Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3D vs AJ Styles/ Christopher Daniels vs LAX

Started by Panthers63, July 06, 2007, 08:35:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthers63

Did anyone catch this match for the tag belts last night on Impact? The match was 20 minutes long and it was really PPV quality. Even though I really don't like Team 3D, they busted their butts last night and this was the best tag match I have seen in a long time. LAX is the best tag team in wrestling right now and anytime AJ and Daniels team up it is going to be something to see because they just work so well together. The combination frog splash and moon sault was awesome to see again. If you missed it, I highly recommend trying to see the replay.

hydrophonic

I was really hoping that TNA would swerve all of us by having Daniels & Styles win here, then have them put in the PPV match against Joe & Angle.  The current match where either member of 3D could win the TNA World Title or the X-Division Championship is just stupid.  Brother Ray & Brother Devon should never, EVER be "3 seconds away" from wearing a major singles title.

I don't know what's worse: making this match to begin with OR actually putting a title on one of those guys.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Rooka

Quote from: hydrophonic on July 06, 2007, 09:27:01 am
I was really hoping that TNA would swerve all of us by having Daniels & Styles win here, then have them put in the PPV match against Joe & Angle.  The current match where either member of 3D could win the TNA World Title or the X-Division Championship is just stupid.  Brother Ray & Brother Devon should never, EVER be "3 seconds away" from wearing a major singles title.

I don't know what's worse: making this match to begin with OR actually putting a title on one of those guys.
I totally agree Hydro.  I was almost putting money on AJ and Daniels winning last night, maybe pinning a LAX member for the titles. This would make the main event for Victory Road, although bad to begin with, a little bit more enjoyable.  With Daniels and Styles, you could also expect angle to turn on joe in the match like he has been and cost him his X division title to Styles or Daniels thus starting the main fued again with Joe and Angle for the TNA Heavyweight Title. That is what I would have done.

hydrophonic

And that isn't TOTALLY out of the question now, except that TNA would have to live with Devon or Bubba Ray in their record books as "X-Division Champion."  If that happens, I hope Low Ki, Alex Shelly, and Jay Lethal all walk out of the TV tapings next week.  They could all go work with Konan in AAA until they could get a deal with WWE.
"The future sucks." "Change it."

Panthers63

I just don't see them letting Bubba or Devon get the win. I could be wrong, but I don't think TNA would be that dumb. I really thought LAX would pick up the win, especially since they are suppose to get a huge push. I didn't figure AJ/Daniels would get the win since XXX is suppose to be getting back together. I see Joe getting the pin and picking a tag partner, and losing the tag belts to either LAX or Alex Shelley/Chris Sabin and then have Joe go on to face Angle at Bound for Glory in Chicago.

hellrazor

Terrible... just terrible..   now 3D is going on the face Joe and Angle...
Imagine this:  Your new X Division Champion,  Bubba Ray   :puke:
I just think AJ and Daniels would have been better.  They both have histories with Angle and Joe.  Then you can bring Christian into the picture...   it works

So you know, Joe and Angle are going over now. They are going to make them be tag champs ultimately leading to thier feud.

Damn, TNA sucks
raze<br />1 a archaic : ERASE b : to scrape, cut, or shave off<br />2 : to destroy to the ground : DEMOLISH

Panthers63

Quote from: hellrazor on July 06, 2007, 10:59:04 am
Terrible... just terrible..   now 3D is going on the face Joe and Angle...
Imagine this:  Your new X Division Champion,  Bubba Ray   :puke:
I just think AJ and Daniels would have been better.  They both have histories with Angle and Joe.  Then you can bring Christian into the picture...   it works

So you know, Joe and Angle are going over now. They are going to make them be tag champs ultimately leading to thier feud.

Damn, TNA sucks

Why does TNA suck? I will be the first to admit that I would have liked to see LAX win the match, but Team 3D put on a hell of a match with 4 guys that are quicker and more agile than they are. I am not a 3D fan, but they put on a great match and then had an awesome promo with Kurt Angle (This is the heel Kurt Angle I know and love). Yes, I think Joe will get the pin, but he then gets to choose who his partner will be and I don't think he will pick Angle, and that will just add fuel to the fire leading to their big match for the title. I am a wretling fan, so I watch WWE and TNA. Right now, I am enjoying TNA alot more than the same old stuff on WWE. Yes, this match will be different, but I think that is the point, to be different. It should be a good match, leading to another great match with Angle and Joe. TNA's ratings the past two weeks have been their highest yet, and both of the 3 way matches have been nothing short of awesome. Let it play out before you start blasting TNA for giving 3D the win. If this angle is done right, and so far I believe it has been, we the fans could be in store for some great matches and promos.