Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr. Hillis

Started by Genuine Mahawgony, September 28, 2010, 03:23:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Genuine Mahawgony

September 28, 2010, 03:23:37 pm Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 03:25:43 pm by I'llhangupandlisten
Representin' in the NFL.   :razorback:

hawg23

Good lord look at those guns...

He is a big back we could use this year,...its not all speed its knowing where and how to run.. Props to you Mr. Hillis
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

flagstaffhog

Mr. Hillis is fun to watch. I hope he has much success in the NFL.
Go HOGS Go!

DoggtownHog

Hillis is the ideal back for Petrino's system.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

RazorBassin

Quote from: hogfan#1 on September 28, 2010, 03:30:48 pm
Roids are working well..

So it couldn't be from the 10-12 years of weight lifting could it.  Guess everyone who has any muscle is on Roids.  -1

hawg23

Yeah, number one at that level there are things much better and less telling than roids.

Number two, just because someone is jacked and ur a fatA$$ couch potato means they HAVVVVVE to be roided.

"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

HF#1

Quote from: jj1121 on September 28, 2010, 03:41:03 pm
So it couldn't be from the 10-12 years of weight lifting could it.  Guess everyone who has any muscle is on Roids.  -1

Thanks... 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Genuine Mahawgony

Maybe if we did something like this on a consistant basis, we'd have guns too

HF#1

Quote from: hawg23 on September 28, 2010, 03:46:10 pm
Yeah, number one at that level there are things much better and less telling than roids.

Number two, just because someone is jacked and ur a fatA$$ couch potato means they HAVVVVVE to be roided.

Speak for yourself d0uche. No couch potato here.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

aar0n

Just added him to my fantasy team after Harrison went down and Sunday's performance.  I hope he keeps on!

hogfan#1, it's called an NFL workout, or just working out in general.  He was always known to be a real work horse, and Im sure getting traded from Denver only made him work that much harder to prove them wrong.  -1 from me too, bud

Genuine Mahawgony

I used to get my hair cut by the same lady who cut Peyton's.  One day she showed me the Hillis cape.  He couldn't wear the normal cape because his neck was too large.  She had to specially order a cape just for him.  That thing was huge. 

superior_wang

thank goodness that genius Josh McDouchbag  let  Peyton go to  Cleveland for that future all pro qb  Brady Quinn. Especially since Denver  is having so much success in the running game this season .

Hope P Hillis rushes for 2 grand this year.

Razorbackmedic

Thank god Hootie was right about what he told the NFL teams. Hillis is a CANCER! If cancer is a future all-pro running back!

aar0n

Quote from: superior_wang on September 28, 2010, 04:04:45 pm
thank goodness that genius Josh McDouchbag  let  Peyton go to  Cleveland for that future all pro qb  Brady Quinn. Especially since Denver  is having so much success in the running game this season .

Hope P Hillis rushes for 2 grand this year.

I love the Broncos, but I was really questioning McD on that day.  I guess it's better in the long run for Hillis, because for some reason Joshy refused to use him.  I just wish he could've went to a better team.

cosmodrum

MY GOD WE ONLY WON 8 GAMES WITH HIM, DMAC, AND FELIX!!!!!!!!

I will never get over that monumental waste of talent.
Go away, batin'

heathtits

Jesus.

Good thing the NFL gives you like 8 months warning before they piss test you.

Cushing was just too big of a USC d-bag to think anything would actually happen.

superior_wang

Quote from: alnaar0n on September 28, 2010, 04:07:23 pm
I love the Broncos, but I was really questioning McD on that day.  I guess it's better in the long run for Hillis, because for some reason Joshy refused to use him.  I just wish he could've went to a better team.
My favorite part was the mantra that Joshy wanted skill people that  had character, gave 100% effort,  great hands ....and were hard nosed

seems "being drafted by Mike Shanahan"  overshadowed all that.

VictoryRedChevy

He's one of the more underappreciated Razorbacks, in my opinion. In my mind he was the prototypical Hog. Never heard him run his mouth, but he'd run over you. Deceptively skilled. Those arms are MAMMOTH!

615hawg

averaging over 5 yards per carry thus far in the NFL for this season.

atta boy Peyton, we miss you in a Razorbacks uniform
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!"
-Bluto, "Animal House"

Root66

Peyton Hillis didn't meet the "profile" of Nutt's prototypical running back. I don't know if it was too light complected or what, but he seems to pass the NFL test.

HawgPilot

Peyton's parents live in the same s/d that I do, and its in south Conway on Round Mtn.  I saw him running the hills several times this summer and I gotta say, the boy is a beast! 

Hawgndaaz

Roids are working well..

He's been a giant since he was 15-16 years old. Some folks have the genetics, some don't. He also outworks the majority of folks around him. It ain't roids honey.

Smitty86

I remember reading the sports page when Peyton was in high school and thinking "man, I hope this kid goes to Arkansas. With our traditional running game, he might just win the Heisman." Unfortunately for him and us he had a coach that did not know how to utilize the talent he had. We ended up having a two headed running attack but it should have been a three headed attack. I am just glad he got enough credit for blocking to get drafted so that he could finally show what he could do. He was a beast against one of the hardest hitting run defenses in the NFL. Congrats to Mr. Hillis.

Kenny Dowell Loggains

He's a beast.  Too bad he plays for Cleveland.  Same goes for DMAC playing for Oakland.  Wish those boys could be with some winners.

jkstock04

I heard Hillis had 144 yards rushing on 22 carries?  IMO that is a monster game for a running back in the NFL. 

Very interesting to me...ole Chuckles Barrett had his Monday morning Hog NFL summary on the radio and talked up Macfadden and Jones bigtime but didn't breath a word about Hillis....and after having a monster game like that?  LOL.  Anyone else notice this? 

Surprised?  Not me.  Hillis was one of the 'let go of the rope' guys and wasn't a 'winner and a fighter' for Nutt.  A "cancer in the locker room" if I'm not mistaken?  LOL.  Being as that Nutt was not fond of him, it surprises me not that Barrett would give him the cold shoulder as well.  I hate that this guy is our sports announcer for the games....everything and everybody within the program that was associated with the Nutt/Nutt hugging days I wish was no longer a part of the program.  Wishful thinking I guess.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Jeffcphog

Quote from: jkstock04 on September 28, 2010, 09:46:03 pm
I heard Hillis had 144 yards rushing on 22 carries?  IMO that is a monster game for a running back in the NFL. 

Very interesting to me...ole Chuckles Barrett had his Monday morning Hog NFL summary on the radio and talked up Macfadden and Jones bigtime but didn't breath a word about Hillis....and after having a monster game like that?  LOL.  Anyone else notice this? 

Surprised?  Not me.  Hillis was one of the 'let go of the rope' guys and wasn't a 'winner and a fighter' for Nutt.  A "cancer in the locker room" if I'm not mistaken?  LOL.  Being as that Nutt was not fond of him, it surprises me not that Barrett would give him the cold shoulder as well.  I hate that this guy is our sports announcer for the games....everything and everybody within the program that was associated with the Nutt/Nutt hugging days I wish was no longer a part of the program.  Wishful thinking I guess.

Man, please let it go.  Mess is over and we have other things to worry about.

Pig in the Pokey

September 28, 2010, 10:01:12 pm #26 Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:03:28 pm by Pig in the Poke
^^^^^^^^^^We outta go all McCarthy on the cancer that is the remaining Huggers.  Root out and  destroy the heretic huggers!!

Mr. Hillis is a patriot for letting go of THAT rope.(not to say he didn't give his all for the hogs)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: I'llhangupandlisten on September 28, 2010, 04:00:31 pm
I used to get my hair cut by the same lady who cut Peyton's.  One day she showed me the Hillis cape.  He couldn't wear the normal cape because his neck was too large.  She had to specially order a cape just for him.  That thing was huge. 

So are you trying to tell us Peyton Hillis is really Batman??
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Rocktownhog

Peyton is nothing but class. I have the pleasure of hanging out with him several times, and he's about as nice as they come. I hope he continues this success and rips it up this year.
GO HOGS!

jkstock04

Quote from: Jeffcphog on September 28, 2010, 09:58:49 pm
What can I say?  True story.  Don't shoot the messenger. 
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

heathtits

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on September 28, 2010, 07:52:32 pm
He's been a giant since he was 15-16 years old. Some folks have the genetics, some don't. He also outworks the majority of folks around him. It ain't roids honey.

I usually like you but don't be an idiot. Not saying its bad or anything, but its the NFL culture.

Hell, I'd probably be down if a Doctor said it wasn't going to make my heart explode like dead wrestler syndrome.

WizardofhOgZ

Well, Root, I'm the furthest thing from a "Nutt apologist" . . . but, in general, when you've got DMac running for 1600-1800 yards and Felix averaging 8 yards a carry (and also running for over 1,000 yards) . . . there just aren't a lot of carries left over for anyone else.  Peyton did well when used, and he was an exceptional pass-catching threat . . . but, alas - passing was our weakest offensive area.

Peyton was just a victim of being at the right place at the wrong time.  Shame.  But glad to see him doing well in the NFL.

Quote from: Root66 on September 28, 2010, 06:08:47 pm
Peyton Hillis didn't meet the "profile" of Nutt's prototypical running back. I don't know if it was too light complected or what, but he seems to pass the NFL test.

losthawg68

Roids are working well..
Quote from: hawg23 on September 28, 2010, 03:46:10 pm

Quote from: jj1121 on September 28, 2010, 03:41:03 pm
Quote from: hogfan#1 on September 28, 2010, 03:46:55 pm
Thanks... 
Quote from: hogfan#1 on September 28, 2010, 03:47:48 pm
Speak for yourself d0uche. No couch potato here.
Quote from: Hawgndaaz on September 28, 2010, 07:52:32 pm

LOL!
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

Hawg Balling

Quote from: Jeffcphog on September 28, 2010, 09:58:49 pm

Wow.

If trashing Nutt and Chuck Barrett makes your stomach queasy, then you might not want to venture over to SEC Sports.

Root66

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 29, 2010, 02:45:38 pm
Well, Root, I'm the furthest thing from a "Nutt apologist" . . . but, in general, when you've got DMac running for 1600-1800 yards and Felix averaging 8 yards a carry (and also running for over 1,000 yards) . . . there just aren't a lot of carries left over for anyone else.  Peyton did well when used, and he was an exceptional pass-catching threat . . . but, alas - passing was our weakest offensive area.

Peyton was just a victim of being at the right place at the wrong time.  Shame.  But glad to see him doing well in the NFL.

But Peyton was here for four years and never did get a substantial number of touches.  Wonder how he ended up on TCTWF's locker room cancer list? And to boot, he was the best blocking back here since Bruce Maxwell...

heathtits

Quote from: Root66 on September 29, 2010, 10:59:55 pm
But Peyton was here for four years and never did get a substantial number of touches.  Wonder how he ended up on TCTWF's locker room cancer list? And to boot, he was the best blocking back here since Bruce Maxwell...

do you not remember his "A play call here, a play call there" quote? After maybe LSU loss in 06' I think?

darn was epic. Loved Peyton for that.