Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want the SEC to win but anybody else rooting on UCF to beat the $50 mill man?

Started by checkraiser88, January 01, 2018, 02:28:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Helmet Hog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TNhawgfan

Don't mind that USCe won today cause they're in the east. Want bama, lsu, and auburn to all lose
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

tennesseehogwild

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2018, 03:30:29 pm
Don't mind that USCe won today cause they're in the east. Want bama, lsu, and auburn to all lose

You got 1/3 of your wish
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Qui Gon Jinn

The expert in anything was once a beginner.

TNhawgfan

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on January 01, 2018, 02:41:20 pm
  My current mood is: Malzahn losing all games would be funny because of how much cheddar they just peeled off to bow at his feet for the next few years.

hehe,  yep rather enjoying this little fact and the meltdown from lower Alabama. 

Qui Gon Jinn

RebelliousHog

hogbud

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 03:28:54 pm
LSU was a couple of inches shy of a TD and decided for a FG.  ND big TE pushed off for a big winning TD catch.  Good game. 

Fire Ed O

checkraiser88

Dark Helmet Hog

PonderinHog

RebelliousHog

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

redeye

alohawg

It's ridiculous to sit here and watch auburn hold every play this drive.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

tennesseehogwild

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

PonderinHog

RebelliousHog

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Dark Helmet Hog

RebelliousHog

26.2Hog

Atlhogfan1

PigTimePlayer

Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Qui Gon Jinn

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dark Helmet Hog

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

26.2Hog

RebelliousHog

micali

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

tampahog

UCF average recruiting rank last 4 years is 65th with a high of 55.   They are so much more competitive against AU than we have been for past 2 years.  Yes, coaching really matters ALOT !!!

Kevin

HamboFirstBlood

How long until the "they were uninterested because they weren't in the playoffs" excuses come out?

TNhawgfan

RebelliousHog

Couldn't have happened to a better a**hole coach or bunch of a**hole players.

pigbacon