Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Uniforms

Started by HogWildBison2011, April 21, 2014, 08:25:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

Actually like how they look! Also looks like the forward facing hog is on the chest of some of the football uniforms. Opinions?

Nosboar Accubond

Pics or it didn't happen

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: Ben Swine on April 21, 2014, 08:27:03 pm
Pics or it didn't happen
On Razorvison! I'll see if i cant get a link here soon. Didn't think to grab my phone.

braxhog

Nosboar Accubond

Thanks. I'm 3,000 miles away and the interwebz is spotty at best

MojoHog

Very nice. Like how it covers not just football but all sports men's and women's. Very cool. Nice baseball unis. Probably my favorite.

Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

Break & Run

I DO love the font.  It is the same font that they use on all of the mail being sent to recruits, etc.

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

arkfan81

They look really good..
Have faith...

Nosboar Accubond

FreshHog

Quote from: arkfan81 on April 21, 2014, 08:33:00 pm
They look really good..

Yes. yes they do.

Seems they proved everyone wrong with these haha! At least the weeks of everyone doubting NIKE's ability to make quality, traditional ( yet fresh ) branding get to enjoy crow for dinner tonight :)

bigarrazorback

i like them but i am sure there are going to be some that won't like them no matter what they turned out to look like

B501

new secondary emblem  :puke:

HogWildBison2011

Quote from: bigarrazorback on April 21, 2014, 08:34:39 pm
i like them but i am sure there are going to be some that won't like them no matter what they turned out to look like
Eh.. we don't got to listen to them tho!

bigarrazorback

FelixJonesorDMAC?

Blutoblutarsky

Not sure about the shoulders again.

Lysol

collegestationhog

I like them, but why no grey uniforms for football. Why only BBall

Nosboar Accubond

I like everything about them. Sharp yet not gimmicky. Modern and traditional blended well

King TUSKankahamun

I like them! Simple but sleek. I love the font they used for razorbacks. The logo will grow on me as long as it stays secondary
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

secneahog

I love them.

People wanted to see Arkansas and Razorbacks clear and big..Well there ya go!  Sweet
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Zen_Hog

Would rather have it say ARKANSAS on the home jersey but they look clean.

rljjr

Gag.

I know, I know, I'm old. I'm not who they're supposed to appeal to now. I don't "get it." I'm ugly. I smell bad. I have arthritis. My mother doesn't love me. I should step off a pier -- with a rock. I get it.

Just win.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: b501 on April 21, 2014, 08:34:48 pm
new secondary emblem  :puke:

Nice knock-off of the ASU Red Wolves logo...geez.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

WilsonHog

I'm not blown away by them, but then again I miss the SWC and our look from the 1970s.

Having said that, nothing about a uniform will impact my support in any way, so I've basically made my only comment on it.

bigarrazorback

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 21, 2014, 08:45:36 pm
Yea because we are using a wolf right??? oh wait no it is still a hog

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: bigarrazorback on April 21, 2014, 08:48:53 pm
Yea because we are using a wolf right??? oh wait no it is still a hog

Duh...surely Nike could have come up with something better. Yes, still a Hog, but still very similar to the Red Wolves logo.

FreshHog

bigarrazorback

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 21, 2014, 08:49:35 pm
Duh...surely Nike could have come up with something better. Yes, still a Hog, but still very similar to the Red Wolves logo.
what were you expecting? a hog doing a back flip?

FreshHog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 21, 2014, 08:49:35 pm

Its an animal... facing forward....

By that standard they copied Uconn, LSU, Bama, and countless other programs who have a forward facing animal.

Hogathon11

Just bought a hat with the secondary logo on it. pumped about it.

thehill1414

The uniforms are ok, not great, but that secondary logo is an absolute joke.  Can we not just go back to the font/style that 95% of our fanbase liked...the 2006 football uniforms.

Baseball uniforms didn't need changed, loved the cream throwbacks they wore this weekend. 

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: bigarrazorback on April 21, 2014, 08:50:49 pm
what were you expecting? a hog doing a back flip?

Just expected something more...pretty much a let down on the front-facing Hog. I like the rest of the uni's though.

HOGINTENNESSEE

trav1021

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on April 21, 2014, 08:45:36 pm

Exactly my thoughts. Wonder if we used the same company who did ASU's logo?  I still can't understand why Long didn't want more than one logo 5 or so years ago but now it's fine because Nike says so?

FreshHog

Quote from: thehill1414 on April 21, 2014, 08:51:35 pm
The uniforms are ok, not great, but that secondary logo is an absolute joke.  Can we not just go back to the font/style that 95% of our fanbase liked...the 2006 football uniforms.

Baseball uniforms didn't need changed, loved the cream throwbacks they wore this weekend.

That was cream? It was nearly identical to Vanderbilt with red highlights. They were awful.

arkansasrazorback

I really like the new uniforms but I love the secondary logo

jb11

Thank you for taking out the fading of the helmets.

(notOM)Rebel123

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jb11 on April 21, 2014, 08:55:42 pm
Thank you for taking out the fading of the helmets.

Yes!

libertyhog

Love all of the uniforms.  People are crazy if they think we copied Ark St's logo.  Looks nothing alike at all.  But glad they did take the fade away from the helmets.

PorkRinds

I dont mind any of the changes. Not really anything to be excited about but it's not bad.

AugustaHog

Hate the baseball unis.  Football looks better though.  Basketball is just ok.  Our baseball unis were sharp and didn't need messing with.

piratepower

I love them! What would a charging razorback look like? I thing that logo!

King TUSKankahamun

Quote from: thehill1414 on April 21, 2014, 08:51:35 pm

I disagree with your 95% estimate. At least half of the fan base prefers something more modern
Self proclaimed dead King of Hogville

HawginTexas

I like them! Clean, modern and with enough of a traditional feel as well. I have a feeling we will see a black football uniform.