Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How can we make USC UNwelcome?

Started by Boss Hogg, August 07, 2006, 06:54:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

show some class,be nice,oh hell,,tired of hearing that,
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

hog4lifetime1979

Me and a friend of mine work right down J street from where the new Bville high school is and we plan on putting up some kinda signs(anyone with any ideas for signs please let me know). Also we were going to go down and do the hog call while they are gitting off the bus to pratice at Bville.

GorillaJMonsoon

How about we treat the fans well and then make the stadium hostile to the team, since being rude to the fans does absolutely nothing except show what an assh0le you are.

Landonhog

Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on August 07, 2006, 09:10:55 pm
Quote from: Rhodehog on August 07, 2006, 07:21:34 pm
Send a bunch of cheap women and beer to their rooms the night before the game.
That is a easy bus load from Madison county..But they expect that..So go show the country on ESPN what this place is really about..Show some class and let the USC fans and the USA drop this trailor trash/wife beater thinking of Arkansas.Do it on the field..Not from the parking lot or stands.
If you like Larry the cable guy and still think Jeff Foxworthy is funny..This may not be your best showing at a televised event.
We got our a** handed to us last year..This is the time to show how we can come back and win..Without looking stupid.

AGREED  +1    Everyone needs to show a little class...  If you don't have any, ask the guy sitting next to you....  If he doesn't have any, just fake it....

Quote from: ErieHog on August 07, 2006, 10:12:10 pm
Quote from: stronguard on August 07, 2006, 10:08:21 pm
A public hanging of OJ Simpson

10 minute over or under on this being labelled 'racist' ?
funny +1

Landonhog

Quote from: razorback1 on August 07, 2006, 11:20:44 pm
Let's see here we cuold:

Poison there breakfast

Put poisonous gasses in the ac of the bus.

Put a baloon over the tailpipe of the bus.

Slash the busses tires.

Take a sh1t in each one of their lockers.

Put bear traps in there bed.

Any of the above would do in my opinion.

Hold your breath, until I tell you to stop.  Thanks.

HoopS

Personally, I hope we treat their fans with class.  Let them enjoy some southern hospitality.  Them serve them up a plate of payback on the field.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 07, 2006, 06:55:39 pm
Invite USC Fans over to hogville's tailgate and then SUPERSOAK THEM

Supersoak them? Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll bring mine and really get them! You need to stop spending so much time on this board and get outside more often. What are your grades like? C average?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

GorillaJMonsoon

Hanging OJ would be more justice than rascist.

Pork Twain

Let's see here we cuold:

Poison there breakfast

Slash the busses tires.

You could just talk to them.  I think your grasp of the English language would scare the hell out of them.  Can you say Deliverance???

How bout we just beat them down out on the field???
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hogsNbeer

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on August 07, 2006, 09:00:55 pm
they arent in hostile territory, they are comin fayetteville. The place every SEC fan loves to come because we are such gracious fans.

and they can walk away with a victory over us 99% of the time......... :puke:

I agree, not a hostile environment right now......   We lose more than we win vs ranked teams, period.......

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 08, 2006, 09:35:54 am
they arent in hostile territory, they are comin fayetteville. The place every SEC fan loves to come because we are such gracious fans.

I agree, not a hostile environment right now......   We lose more than we win vs ranked teams, period.......
We've lost more than we've won in RRS against unranked SEC teams too.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

wallyhog

And the answer is?

Win the stinking ball game. That shuts most people up pretty quick.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on August 08, 2006, 09:36:32 am

Sad that we have that beautiful stadium, great facilities and the like, and we can't win there....I mean, shiite, VANDY beat us there.!!!!....... WTH?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 08, 2006, 09:58:54 am

Sad that we have that beautiful stadium, great facilities and the like, and we can't win there....I mean, shiite, VANDY beat us there.!!!!....... WTH?

Hogs lost to KY there the year they went to the SECCG, '02. They lost 2 SEC games in RRS that year...KY and Bama.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on August 08, 2006, 10:09:41 am
Quote from: hogsNbeer on August 08, 2006, 09:58:54 am

Hogs lost to KY there the year they went to the SECCG, '02. They lost 2 SEC games in RRS that year...KY and Bama.

Yep......  We are everybody's doormat at home in Fayetteville.......geez....... We lose to KY, and Vandy.......I swear, if that doesn't piss anybody off, nothing will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lovetailgatin

everyone wants to talk about class but have you been to the other sec stadiums. There are alot of places where they do things with not much class. Do you think other people care? NO. I have been to a bunch of the stadiums and I would say that we are the cream puff of all the teams that might contend for a title in the SEC. Who says we should always show class. That's why people laugh at us. Time to put the nice guy away and create Hell for all visitors. Think about it, at the end of the game are you going to look at your friends and say that it was a good game and I hoped the visitors had fun too. I don't think so. It's time for people to know when they leave that Arkansas gave them HELL. GO HOGS GO 

GorillaJMonsoon

August 08, 2006, 01:23:34 pm #66 Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:45:48 pm by GorillaJMonsoon
So, since other people are posters, then we should be also?  Great argument.  How exactly does being a dick to the visiting fans effect what happens on the field?  It doesn't.  Who exactly are these people that you claim laugh at us because we show class?  People might laugh at us, but its because of the performance of our team, not the fans.  Think about it, at the end of the game do you feel better about losing to Vandy just because you acted like a jackass and were rude to their visiting fans? I don't think so. The only thing worse than an ignorant man is a man who wears his ignorance like a badge of honor.

pikehog

To all the great ideas-

ANything that makes us look like asses, hillbillys or white trash, does not make them uncomfortable, it just makes them laugh at us.

For those of you who don't have class, at least pretend you do.

excoach

I heard Mike and Grant talking about this very subject last week on Press Row. Mike was all fired up about USC coming in two days early, and what we as Razorback fans could do to send a message to the trojans that they were now in Hog Country.

excoach

I think he was referring to putting signs in the windows of business's,cars, yards. Hog flags on cars, etc.

O'Squeal

Quote from: hog4lifetime1979 on August 08, 2006, 06:01:30 am
Me and a friend of mine work right down J street from where the new Bville high school is and we plan on putting up some kinda signs(anyone with any ideas for signs please let me know). Also we were going to go down and do the hog call while they are gitting off the bus to pratice at Bville.
Hows this.....Directions to RRS..Go north on 540. turn right @ KC and keep going
Opinions are like a$$holes...everyone has one and they all stink.

pork-e-pine

August 08, 2006, 02:32:30 pm #71 Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 02:36:13 pm by pork-e-pine
ill take under 10 on the racist label...but we could at least have oj down for sideline reporting.
Winning is fun,
Losing is not;
But Id rather lose and have a good attitude than win and be like texas.
also...be nice, your mom could be reading this.

hogsNbeer

Quote from: pork-e-pine on August 08, 2006, 02:32:30 pm
ill take under 10 on the racist label...but we could at least have oj down for sideline reporting.

I hope it will be warm day when that happens..... If not, OJ would have to go ask the courts for his gloves, as they are stashed away as evidence from his murder trial...hehehehehehe

GorillaJMonsoon

Lets tell OJ that there is a Bruno Magli outlet store in Harrison.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

maniax22bolts20

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on August 08, 2006, 09:26:59 am
Hanging OJ would be more justice than rascist.
Agreed there.

also like the dueling banjos idea. How about blaring Hayseed Dixie (band) at top volume and varying speeds outside their hotel?

Best of all as said earlier the best way to make Southern California unwelcome is for the Razorbacks to do their job and defeat them on the football field at HOME at Reynolds Razorback Stadium !!!!! Defend home fields at all costs.

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Landonhog on August 08, 2006, 08:49:36 am
Let's see here we cuold:

Poison there breakfast

Slash the busses tires.

Hold your breath, until I tell you to stop.  Thanks.

I can only hope that you would never tell me to stop

aspivey

The Great Dale Divider

Dr. Payne

"Trogans can't handle Dick's Nutt"
"Razorbacks Dick to much for a USC Trogan"

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on August 08, 2006, 02:45:00 pm
Lets tell OJ that there is a Bruno Magli outlet store in Harrison.
That is Hot..Way too funny +1
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?