Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 09:12:48 pm

Mike Anderson

Started by Hoggie17, March 09, 2018, 07:09:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoggie17

Has never had a losing season, has took 3 different teams to NCAA, he is one the best college basketball coaches in America.

TheJoeyBucketz

I've never had a losing season either, and I've watched a ton of NCAA tourneys. Does that at least make me a top 100 coach?
Dominic Fletcher following his homerun against Texas Tech in Omaha, "I thought they said this park was big?!"

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hoggie17 on March 09, 2018, 07:09:45 am
Has never had a losing season, has took 3 different teams to NCAA, he is one the best college bsketball coaches in America.
+1000.your post is right on the money.

RacinRazorback

Definitely a good man, a good coach, but not even close to being elite or one of the best in the nation! GO HOGS   WPS!

jst01

Just win more than a single game in the tourney. There is still opportunity for a GREAT year, but it's too early to claim that.

Hoggie17

Quote from: RacinRazorback on March 09, 2018, 07:19:28 am
Definitely a good man, a good coach, but not even close to being elite or one of the best in the nation! GO HOGS   WPS!
Mike Anderson has compiled a 350–182 record, 11 20-win campaigns, 9 NCAA Tournament appearances, two Sweet 16 berths and a run to the 2009 Elite Eight. Anderson is one of just 4 current Division I head coaches with 15+ years of experience and no losing seasons, along with Mark Few, Tom Izzo and Roy Williams.  Mike Anderson is in the top 10 of college basketball coaches.   

forrest city joe

Quote from: golf2day on March 09, 2018, 07:12:42 am
I've never had a losing season either, and I've watched a ton of NCAA tourneys. Does that at least make me a top 100 coach?
Your post make you what you are.a Mike Anderson hater,who is having another bad year.22 wins and another trip to the Big Dance.you are pissed off that the Hogs are winning.which makes me very happy.

Kevin

Why does this have to be brought up after every game
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hoggie17

Quote from: forrest city joe on March 09, 2018, 07:24:01 am
Your post make you what you are.a Mike Anderson hater,who is having another bad year.22 wins and another trip to the Big Dance.you are pissed off that the Hogs are winning.which makes me very happy.
Right!!   

SPAL

Don't have all the facts. How many years have you coached and at what level?

jst01

Quote from: Hoggie17 on March 09, 2018, 07:23:47 am
Mike Anderson has compiled a 350–182 record, 11 20-win campaigns, 9 NCAA Tournament appearances, two Sweet 16 berths and a run to the 2009 Elite Eight. Anderson is one of just 4 current Division I head coaches with 15+ years of experience and no losing seasons, along with Mark Few, Tom Izzo and Roy Williams.  Mike Anderson is in the top 10 of college basketball coaches.   

Ha! Troll effort. Top 10 is an ignorant claim

Adam Stokes

You also haven't coached 8 tournament teams, so probably not.

FineAsSwine

Why is this in the trash? Someone opines that CMA is a great coach. How is that a problem?
Hogs up! Covid down!