Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Richard Davenport: Phillips Gets Chance To Live His Dream As A Razorback

Started by bphi11ips, February 20, 2018, 10:01:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HouSwine

Wow! Congratulations!
You make a good point about the discipline that football (and other sports) requires.

rmcchris

Congratulations Matthew from one Bruin to another. Can't wait to have you guys over to our tailgate.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 20, 2018, 10:01:52 pm
A Hogvillian ought to have some prerogative at a moment like this to post in the wrong forum.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2018/feb/20/phillips-gets-chance-live-his-dream-razorback/

Thanks to Richard for a nice article on my son, Matthew. He is very proud to be a Razorback and excited about going to school in Fayetteville.

Congratulations
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Bacons Rebellion

Hey, hat's super! I clicked your link the other day and couldn't read the article because I was blocked, and I didn't notice your note that this is your son. Randomly hit it again today. Congratulations! We'll have a #1 favorite Hog on Hogville -- until he shanks one, of course.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Bacons Rebellion on February 27, 2018, 05:08:12 pm
Hey, hat's super! I clicked your link the other day and couldn't read the article because I was blocked, and I didn't notice your note that this is your son. Randomly hit it again today. Congratulations! We'll have a #1 favorite Hog on Hogville -- until he shanks one, of course.

Lol.  It's bound to happen if he plays.  We never use the "s" word in this house.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

1highhog

Congratulations to your son on getting the chance to live his dream, I know it's a dream many of us Hog fans have had over the years, to play for the Razorbacks and lead them to victory.  I know that you as a parent are as proud as anyone can be, so congratulations to you as well and +1.

Birminghog

Belated congrats, bphil. I just now saw this. Proud for you and your family.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 21, 2018, 03:00:33 pm
Ain't nothing wrong with being VERNable...

You knew what he meant!   >:(