Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't let this Hog lose to a Gator

Started by rljjr, January 31, 2018, 01:11:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgdavis

What's this got to do with foosball? Don't get the connection.

rljjr

Quote from: hawgdavis on January 31, 2018, 03:47:25 pm

There is none, but we get more traffic here. Have it moved if you don't like it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

The connection is winning and off-season plus it's gymnastics. I can't think of any reason to complain other than gu-hayness and jealousy...

I voted...!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sowmonella

Just like football some smart azz will try and start up with negatives. I voted too.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WJBilly

What's foosball have to do with MMQB?

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

TebowHater

Voted. That was the highest score on beam in program history IIRC. 9.975

onebadrubi

Never pass up the chance to be a prick

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

FATHAWG08

I like anything positive about the Hogs. I voted!!
I love off season Football!!

hogginbama

MMQB has got to get better, she is down 12% right now.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

rljjr

Quote from: FATHAWG08 on February 01, 2018, 07:34:09 am
I like anything positive about the Hogs. I voted!!

Up to 19% but still in 3rd.

clew

Pure as the dawn

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hawgdavis

Quote from: sowmonella on January 31, 2018, 04:15:21 pm
Just like football some smart azz will try and start up with negatives. I voted too.

I wasn't and have never been a smart to you or anybody else on any of these boards. I simply misread the op, and was truly asking a simple question in what I thought was a humorous way. Im sorry if I offended you or the OP. I don't post negativity here never will , look at my post history. I have defended many on here that have been jumped by the true smart asses.

hawgdavis

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 31, 2018, 08:28:57 pm
Never pass up the chance to be a prick

I wasn't name calling or being a smart ass like you just did. I misread the thread title and made what I thought was a humorous post. So who is being the prick?

hawgdavis

Voted in despite of some of you being smart ass jerks.

Thank you very much.
😜

hawgdavis

Quote from: rljjr on January 31, 2018, 04:00:30 pm
There is none, but we get more traffic here. Have it moved if you don't like it.

I appolagize for not really paying attention to the OP and posting my comments. I was just poking a little fun even using a reference to the Water Boy in the process. I consider myself if not the biggest Hog fan one of the biggest and want all the programs to be successful.

TebowHater

hogwxld

sowmonella

Quote from: hawgdavis on February 01, 2018, 03:06:41 pm
I wasn’t and have never been a smart to you or anybody else on any of these boards. I simply misread the op, and was truly asking a simple question in what I thought was a humorous way. Im sorry if I offended you or the OP. I don’t post negativity here never will , look at my post history. I have defended many on here that have been jumped by the true smart asses.

We good. Just playing with you. +1
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003