Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stacey Wilkins

Started by Trey1981, January 23, 2018, 06:20:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Trey1981

Noticed that he received an offer from OU and will be committing on May 26th. Anyone have any insight into where he may be leaning? We are in desperate need of lineman (as all of you I'm sure know).  Would hate to lose this one.

Snout team

Quote from: Trey1981 on January 23, 2018, 06:20:21 am
Noticed that he received an offer from OU and will be committing on May 26th. Anyone have any insight into where he may be leaning? We are in desperate need of lineman (as all of you I'm sure know).  Would hate to lose this one.

I mentioned a few weeks ago I thought he was going out of state and some on here laughed at me.  I hope I'm wrong but he sure seems fired up about OU.  We sure need him.

The only good thing about this if it is OU is we are a long way from signing day for the 19 class.
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

ricepig

He's one of many that will be at Arkansas on Feb 24th, he said after we offered that he wanted to commit on the spot, but others told him to take awhile. Let him go to Fayetteville and see what he's saying after it.

RaisinHog

Yea he did seem excited about the OU offer but like rice said he bassically said Arkansas was his dream school

King Kong

I'd be excited also about an OU offer. Doesn't mean I would go there

Bubba's Bruisers

Just a reminder, is Wilkins the 6'7" version or the 6'2" version?  I've seen both, but I'm thinking he's closer to 6'7".  An OT, not a G.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: King Kong on January 23, 2018, 09:41:13 am
I'd be excited also about an OU offer. Doesn't mean I would go there

Yep.  It's a fun time for these kids right now.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Hopeful Hog

A thousand things can happen between now and 2019 so it really doesn't matter what's happening now. The OU offer just shows were on the right track with talented kids.

Amityvillehogger

Well...former football hogs from CF highschool.

Tom Crowder
Shawn Andrews
Rod Coleman
Lavunce Askew
Jim Youngblood
DeAnthony Curtis
Brian Christopher

Not many go anywhere else.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

searkhogfan

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on January 23, 2018, 11:43:21 am
Well...former football hogs from CF highschool.

Tom Crowder
Shawn Andrews
Rod Coleman
Lavunce Askew
Jim Youngblood
DeAnthony Curtis
Brian Christopher

Not many go anywhere else.

Dominique Reed

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 23, 2018, 09:43:30 am
Just a reminder, is Wilkins the 6'7" version or the 6'2" version?  I've seen both, but I'm thinking he's closer to 6'7".  An OT, not a G.

Look at pics of him with other players. There are some from a camp somewhere readily available. He towers over most. NO WAY the guy is just 6'2. He looks every bit of 6'6-6'7.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

JIHawg

Isn't he related to Shawn Andrews?

navyhog24

Quote from: JIHawg on January 23, 2018, 12:56:15 pm
Isn't he related to Shawn Andrews?

His cousin or uncle I think

rljjr

Just from reading about him he seems like he's going to OU.

AugustaHog

If this kid is kin to Shawn Andrews, how in the blue heck is he going out of state.  Not just a family legacy, but probably the greatest collegiate OL Arkansas has ever produced.  If we can land Wilkins and Thomas from Jonesboro, the OL gets better immediately.

MP24

Stacey's Commitment Day Has Been Moved To May 9th Camden Fairview High School Gym @11 am
January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

RaisinHog

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 23, 2018, 02:22:02 pm
If this kid is kin to Shawn Andrews, how in the blue heck is he going out of state.  Not just a family legacy, but probably the greatest collegiate OL Arkansas has ever produced.  If we can land Wilkins and Thomas from Jonesboro, the OL gets better immediately.

South Arkansas Is probably more hog than other part of the state main reason is most family's have been here for generations .. nothing down here for people too move in.. I expect him too be a hog .. our coaches got on him early

ricepig

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 23, 2018, 02:37:31 pm
South Arkansas Is probably more hog than other part of the state main reason is most family's have been here for generations .. nothing down here for people too move in.. I expect him too be a hog .. our coaches got on him early

Like first P5 to offer......