Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally decided to join

Started by psychhog, December 21, 2017, 10:43:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

psychhog

Good morning HV!  I've been lurking the forums for a while and getting my razorback fix, especially football talk, from HV down here in south Texas (I'm surrounded by longhorn and aggie fans) and thought I'd go ahead and join.  Born and raised a razorback and always will be though haven't lived in Arkansas since 2010. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make it back. Any razorback fans in San Antonio give me a shout!
There are jobs and chores and questions<br />And plates I need to twirl<br />But tonight I'll take my chances<br />On the Far Side of the World

Thunderhog Jr

Welcome to Hogville............I lived in DFW during the 80's, I just considered the source. Most Aggies and Longhorn fans can be given an enema and buried in a match box.. Have fun..............
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

Diamondbackhog

I know how you feel being around those fans. I lived in NE Texas during the Pony Express days. Had to put up with a lot, but AR was good also. Hopefully we will get better and that makes Texans easier to live with. Really, I met great people there but they did not know better than to pull for TX teams.

hoghappy

I have relatives from there. No one else wants anything to do with them.

Thunderhog Jr

I have a wife that's a Texican, but I have converted her and exercised all of her Texas Demons............................
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?