Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Press Conf Coverage

Started by SmokinHog, November 24, 2017, 07:17:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinHog

Anyone know if the presser will be covered and televised anywhere or will it just be released in snippets afterwards? Thanks

Pecos Hog

HawgTide

JCP did a great job. Nice press conference

Pecos Hog

Yes, great job.    Tough work.   She's due a bonus after all this.

Hogs958

TebowHater

Quote from: HawgTide on November 24, 2017, 07:55:49 pm
JCP did a great job. Nice press conference

Wow, I had the opposite feeling. She just seems so antagonistic like she's fighting the reporters on every answer, even the most benign of things

Letsroll1200

I didn't know Indiana played football! I have my concerns.

trippigs

I hope that press conference was not indicative of her skills but more the result of a long day. Don't think for a second that she is calling the shots. Best case is she is our spokesperson.

hogansas

She's not nothing more than The Squeeler of this Animal Farm.
"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

Wooderson

The media is in a tough spot. Some will perceive these questions being asked because she's a female when in reality it's just because she's an interim ad. She's in a tough spot because she's didn't get to where she is by being a lackey. She wants to be in charge.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

HawgTide

Quote from: TebowHater on November 24, 2017, 07:59:55 pm
Wow, I had the opposite feeling. She just seems so antagonistic like she's fighting the reporters on every answer, even the most benign of things

I like somebody with the stones to answer tough questions. Much better than the Howard Sprague we had

Can someone post a link to her press conference?

Broadway Rob

Quote from: TebowHater on November 24, 2017, 07:59:55 pm

You serious Clark?
Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Kevin

I think she is doing a good job of what she is being ask to do.

most important statement: there will be no search committee for football coach. translation: people above me have their candidates
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogCard

She needs a new hair dryer or straightener.