Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well

Started by King Kong, November 18, 2017, 02:27:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

If that game doesn't sum up the CBB era I don't no what does

Grag T

I gotta give our players credit for playing very hard all 4 quarters though. 
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

98hogs

hotdog hog

Story of the game, Mullins punted we didn't.

ipigsooie

Quote from: Grag T on November 18, 2017, 02:28:38 pm

Agree. Just didn't have the horses. We gave it hell

lynbug

He likes those fourth down gimmes does't he.  OR......he likes to live dangerousliy.

Jean-Luc Pigard

1-4 vs. Mississippi State

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Grag T on November 18, 2017, 02:28:38 pm

Agreed.  They played really hard with a lot of them dinged up. 

Too many close losses in this era.  Had 3 plays in the second that could have maybe won the game had they gone differently.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The Hawg Marshal

I don't know why I got my hopes up.

King Kong

My post was meant in no way to talk about the players. Just that this game went same as countless others in the Bielema era

Grag T

Quote from: King Kong on November 18, 2017, 02:52:39 pm
My post was meant in no way to talk about the players. Just that this game went same as countless others in the Bielema era

True.  I just feel bad for our players, who are good guys and deserve better coaching.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde