Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another outstanding win for the Hogs,this team is fun to watch

Started by forrest city joe, November 12, 2017, 07:16:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

WOW! another good game by the Hogs.this team is going to get nothing but better as the year goes on.i am loving watching the ball movement on offense.and we have the athletes to get a lot better on defense.this is a very good Arkansas team that is well coached.great game by our players and coaches.GO HOGS.

elksnort

I was skeptical before the UINC game.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm seeing a heck of a team right now

forrest city joe

Quote from: elksnort on November 12, 2017, 07:18:52 pm
I was skeptical before the UINC game.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm seeing a heck of a team right now
Let's get this out right now.UNC will be the FAV and put better talent on the floor than Arkansas.they should win this game.but this Arkansas team needs to play a game like this.but we have to beat OU first.and that will not be easy.i am just going to enjoy this team.not worried about UNC or anyone else right now.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 12, 2017, 07:16:37 pm
WOW! another good game by the Hogs.this team is going to get nothing but better as the year goes on.i am loving watching the ball movement on offense.and we have the athletes to get a lot better on defense.this is a very good Arkansas team that is well coached.great game by our players and coaches.GO HOGS.

It's going to be a fun and exciting year, Joe! I freaking love this team!! 
#NolanRichardsonCourt

elksnort

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 12, 2017, 07:25:46 pm
Let's get this out right now.UNC will be the FAV and put better talent on the floor than Arkansas.they should win this game.but this Arkansas team needs to play a game like this.but we have to beat OU first.and that will not be easy.i am just going to enjoy this team.not worried about UNC or anyone else right now.
no I'm not concerned about North Carolina or anybody either. My point is that I wouldn't sure that Mike was going to turn this thing around and with this certain personnel it looks like things are going to be bright

Letsroll1200

One at a time. This program is in good hands with real leadership.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

311Hog

really impressive tonight.  also missing players, but team chemistry looks very good Macon and Barford are excellent and you can get really far with that level of guard play.

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

BrooklynRoss

We kind of sucked in the 2nd half and still scored 45 points and won by 30. I like this team.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

hoglady

Another great game tonight.
A friend called after the game - he said " man, this team looks as close to Nolan's teams as any we've had since he left".
That excites Hog basketball fans.
Players have really improved since last year.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 12, 2017, 08:45:48 pm
FCJ, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Roget. 
For the love of God, please do NOT call EVERY win outstanding - enjoyable? Okay.  Delightful? Dandy.  A welcome outcome? Absolutely. 

But wins over Samford and Bucknell were the expected outcome were they not? 
Let's revisit this after PK80, shall we?  That should give us lots to discuss.
throttling two good mid major teams was not expected.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"