Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guss is getting close to joining an elite list....

Started by hogfanmd, November 11, 2017, 05:54:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanmd

And if he beats Bama he likely will be inducted member with

Jimmy Johnson
Butch Davis
Tommy Tuberville. 
I'm sure I'm missing some

Grag T

In b4 50 angry posts yelling at you why gus sucks and can't get it done and is scum and a cat molester and etc etc
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

WaltKowalski

He has matured so much since the MM saga. He is no longer HS and I am ready to welcome him home if we are searching. He is also a great person which makes him more appealing.

hoginla

Quote from: hogfanmd on November 11, 2017, 05:54:40 pm
And if he beats Bama he likely will be inducted member with

Jimmy Johnson
Butch Davis
Tommy Tuberville. 
I'm sure I'm missing some

The biggest whiff of all - Bear Bryant.  My understanding is that his dilemma was head coach at arkansas or join the navy - this was just after pearl harbor.  He went with the navy.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

bvillepig

He was on his way for an interview with U of A when Pearl Harbor happened. He did what most did in the next few days. He enlisted.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: hoginla on November 11, 2017, 08:23:25 pm
The biggest whiff of all - Bear Bryant.  My understanding is that his dilemma was head coach at arkansas or join the navy - this was just after pearl harbor.  He went with the navy.

Yep proof we still need to have Japan!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Grag T on November 11, 2017, 05:56:42 pm
In b4 50 angry posts yelling at you why gus sucks and can't get it done and is scum and a cat molester and etc etc
You heard the cat rumor too? 

Hogsolo

Wasn't Gus that field goal kicking donkey that Don Knotts held for?

Porkchop#1

Quote from: hoginla on November 11, 2017, 08:23:25 pm
The biggest whiff of all - Bear Bryant. My understanding is that his dilemma was head coach at arkansas or join the navy - this was just after pearl harbor.  He went with the navy.
I never knew Bert was a Navy man.

hoginla

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on November 11, 2017, 09:06:33 pm
I never knew Bert was a Navy man.

A homonym that I never knew existed.  Appropriate pair of words for sure.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!