Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Media Days

Started by BannerMountainMan, October 18, 2017, 10:20:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

No Barford or Macon on 1st or 2nd team SEC! I'm PO'd, though it might be great to have a chip on our shoulder.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

mizzouman

Preseason teams and rankings, again, don't mean squat and are irrelevant.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: mizzouman on October 18, 2017, 10:26:09 am
picked yall 5th and us 6th
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

mizzouman

Next1_04

Quote from: mizzouman on October 18, 2017, 10:27:37 am
Irrelevant.  Means nothing.

He's right. They didn't have us playing North Carolina in the Tourney pre season either last year.

BannerMountainMan

Anderson has beaten the media every year!

Hawg Red

Definitely surprised by no All-SEC for Barford or Macon. Not surprised at 6th place prediction. I see us anywhere from 2-7.

Letsroll1200

Both Macon and Barford was feeling really good about Gafford during their interviews. Macon mentioned has athletic ability and that he has never played with anybody like Gafford. "Special"

HF#1

Best thing I've heard someone say so far is Anderson saying Anton lost 15lbs and is faster.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

UKChamps

Quote from: mizzouman on October 18, 2017, 10:26:09 am

This is true.  They gave us number one based on a recruiting ranking.  After watching big blue madness, we may lose 10 games this year.

Letsroll1200

Jimmy Dykes mentioned depth could be a issue with the Razorbacks. How big of a loss is Garland and Cook? Is there any updates on the status of Cook?

King Kong

Quote from: UKChamps on October 18, 2017, 12:47:44 pm
This is true.  They gave us number one based on a recruiting ranking.  After watching big blue madness, we may lose 10 games this year.

I hope one of those is in Bud

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on October 18, 2017, 01:07:26 pm
Jimmy Dykes mentioned depth could be a issue with the Razorbacks. How big of a loss is Garland and Cook? Is there any updates on the status of Cook?
Sorry if I can't take Dykes seriously for a while. The media voted  Mizzou, Alabama and A&M ahead of us in the poll. An ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY.  If Bama finishes ahead of us in the SEC, I'll eat donkey balls. NO DAMN WAY is the Tide going to finish ahead of the Hogs in the SEC. Just another slap in the face by the SEC media.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 20, 2017, 07:11:16 pm
Sorry if I can't take Dykes seriously for a while. The media voted  Mizzou, Alabama and A&M ahead of us in the poll. An ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY.  If Bama finishes ahead of us in the SEC, I'll eat donkey balls. NO DAMN WAY is the Tide going to finish ahead of the Hogs in the SEC. Just another slap in the face by the SEC media.

Alabama has some elite talent. I think Arkansas still finish ahead of them.