Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

$100 OFF - Golf Bella Vista Card

Started by Scott Marshall, September 26, 2017, 04:36:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Marshall

IT'S BACK! THE GOLF BELLA VISTA CARD
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ==>> http://bit.ly/2yqUjk8
By purchasing this card you receive $100 off Golf Card to play each of Bella Vista Village's 6 regulation 18-hole golf courses.

This incredible offer includes green fee and cart for $100 Off Retail!
Bella Vista Village's golf courses offer multiple sets of tees offering golfers of every skill level the opportunity to test their abilities.
Nestled in Bella Vista's rolling hills, the village's golf courses are some of the most beautiful and challenging in all of Arkansas.
Bella Vista Village offers six regulation 18-hole golf courses and one executive nine-hole golf course.
Bella Vista Village's golf courses offer multiple sets of tees offering golfers of every skill level the opportunity to test their abilities.
The Tanyard Creek Practice Center and the Highlands Driving Range are available for those needing to work out the kinks.
Major retail golf shops are available at the Kingsdale and Bella Vista Country Club facilities,
while the Tanyard Creek Practice Center offers the largest selection of golf clubs and equipment in the area.
This Golf Bella Vista Card lets you play either this year or next!!!

Purchase here: http://bit.ly/2yqUjk8

jkstock04

So you spend 188 dollars and get 100 dollars credit? I guess I dont understand the selling point. Does the $88 go to some sort of charity or something?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Scott Marshall

No it's $100 off retail to play Bella Vista courses. You can play all 6 or the same one 6 times up to you! So 6 rounds for $188 or $31.33 per round

jmb1973

How is this Razorback Football related?

Scott Marshall

Sorry about that thought i was in Golf Forum...silly phone!

widespreadsooie

Not to be a Debbie Downer but there's an app called Tee Off that runs discounts on the BV courses weekly. Normally can get a round for $30.