Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Doesn't it make you feel better...

Started by b-ash, September 23, 2017, 09:44:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

b-ash

That many other SEC schools suck, too?  A&M was basically the same as us.  They gave up 43 to a team that tcu held to 7.  Lsu got handled by and msu team that got hammered by UGA.  Lsu made the Cuse look good tonight and that stadium was empty.  USC needed a last secon fg to beat frickin la tech. Tenn barely escapes UMess.  Vandy returned to form today losing by 59.  Auburn barely beat Mercer, then Throttled mizzou.  Misery loves company. 

johnny cash

HatfieldHog

A true freshman QB beat our 5th year senior QB! 

This says that we are headed in the wrong direction!

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

HardCore

Not really.  Now, we are not even an elite team in the sWc.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

hoglady

We gave up 50 points to one of the worst offensive units in the SEC.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Jek Tono Porkins

No, because we're still probably going to lose to several SEC teams this season. The SEC is historically down which in theory should pave the way for Arkansas to punch a notch or two above their historical place in the conference. But no, we're stuck with this coaching staff that can't capitalize on the opportunity.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

b-ash

We are all headed in the wrong direction. Only Bama and uga look good.

b-ash

Quote from: hoglady on September 23, 2017, 09:52:07 pm
We gave up 50 points to one of the worst offensive units in the SEC.

But aggies gave up 43 to one of the worst offenses in the country. 

doc53

The SEC sucks this year and we are the suckiest of the suckees....
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

ChicoHog

I kind of glad to see Vandy and Miss st go back to their rightful place in the pecking order.  The conference is not very good this year except Bama and maybe UGA.  Mizzou is really awful.   I still think we can win a few games but anything can happen.  I'd be shocked if anyone gives Bama a scare.

hobhog

No. We are a lost program right now. Two years more and it's depressing.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: HatfieldHog on September 23, 2017, 09:49:31 pm
A true freshman QB beat our 5th year senior QB! 

This says that we are headed in the wrong direction!

See ya
Naaaaah...Christian Kirk beat the Hogs with 3TDS...Freshman QB was ok but not spectacular. Let's keep it real people.

NuttinItUp

31to6

Quote from: doc53 on September 23, 2017, 09:58:26 pm
The SEC sucks this year and we are the suckiest of the suckees....
Coaching in the SEC is terrible right now.

We should do our part for the conference by fixing our contribution to the problem.

lakecityhog

3 TD's = 21, right??? 21 is less than 43, right?

HuntnHog

I'm just glad our $4,500,000 a year coach got emotional in the post game presser.  Makes me feel a lot better about the condition of our football program.

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

code red

Quote from: b-ash on September 23, 2017, 09:44:38 pm
That many other SEC schools suck, too?  A&M was basically the same as us.  They gave up 43 to a team that tcu held to 7.  Lsu got handled by and msu team that got hammered by UGA.  Lsu made the Cuse look good tonight and that stadium was empty.  USC needed a last secon fg to beat frickin la tech. Tenn barely escapes UMess.  Vandy returned to form today losing by 59.  Auburn barely beat Mercer, then Throttled mizzou.  Misery loves company. 
10-23 on the SEC.....U signing up for some more of that!  Do you really think we're going to beat anybody but ole miss in the West?

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

HoggyCat

No, what makes me feel better is that we are doing it the right way. Just think, we're TENTH in academic progress in the SEC!!!!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: lakecityhog on September 23, 2017, 11:05:01 pm
3 TD's = 21, right??? 21 is less than 43, right?
Bro, you are touched. Stop Christian Kirk, Hogs win. Don't be that guy whom post dumb sh*t because you're bored.

TulsaJack32

No because we could possibly be the worst team in a terrible conference full of terrible coaches.  It will come down to the last game between us and Missouri. 

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: TulsaJack32 on September 23, 2017, 11:27:44 pm
No because we could possibly be the worst team in a terrible conference full of terrible coaches.  It will come down to the last game between us and Missouri.

Now that will make for a sad sack season. Hopefully the boys can pull out some wins

jcbville

Sooo many terrible coaches in the SEC right now lol.

HogMantheIntruder

No, it makes it that much harder to swallow that we don't have that magical 5th year team we were promised. Much like in games, there are opportunities you just can't let slip by. We should licking our chops right now with our eyes on a possible trip to Atlanta. Instead, we've regressed. Very sad, and squarely on the HC.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

moses_007

It's clear that this 3-4 experiment on defense isn't working.  I wonder how long coach will stick with it.  We had NO pass rush today, and let runners escape for long runs.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: SuperHoganova on September 23, 2017, 11:43:32 pm
Hahaha you all are such clowns.  I speak the truth from the start and you all delete me, hahaha.  At least BB has won me money, fat loser
Feel better now calling everyone clowns and CBB a derogatory name?!?!

Captain Hogthrob

It appears that TCU is the truth. It makes me feel better that the team showed growth and fought through some adversity. Yes they came up short but they fought hard and came up just short. This team showed heart and I'll feel good about that.
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Captain Hogthrob on September 24, 2017, 12:04:03 am
It appears that TCU is the truth. It makes me feel better that the team showed growth and fought through some adversity. Yes they came up short but they fought hard and came up just short. This team showed heart and I'll feel good about that.
Right on man...They didn't roll over and give up. Fought till the end.