Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BB Ultimate Down Fall

Started by ThisGuy, September 23, 2017, 06:55:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisGuy

I think the two decisions that will come back to haunt BB the most are 1. Hiring Robb Smith and 2. Hiring Kurt Anderson

JOKERHOG

Quote from: ThisGuy on September 23, 2017, 06:55:46 pm
I think the two decisions that will come back to haunt BB the most are 1. Hiring Robb Smith and 2. Hiring Kurt Anderson

Smith had a top ten defense and then folded.  Still don't understand what happened
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

GunnerHawg70

Yup Yup and Yup

ThisGuy

Quote from: JOKERHOG on September 23, 2017, 06:58:04 pm
Smith had a top ten defense and then folded.  Still don't understand what happened
Losing three NFL defenders

RazorbackAlways

HogHomer

His biggest downfall is claiming to be a CEO type but then restricts his Coordinators play calling. 3rd quarter defense played press coverage and brought different blitzes not just the 3 DL and Ramsey blitz we see all the time. Then 4th QTR came and what did we do backed off and rushed 3 most of the game.

On offense I believe he directs Enos' play calling on drives he deems as critical drives.

Pigasaurus

Quote from: JOKERHOG on September 23, 2017, 06:58:04 pm
That 14 yd cushion on every slant didn't help. 
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy