Started by The_Iceman, September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

I'm done with this FAT LOSER!

synthartist69

Okay, FIRE BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirty

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

MontanaBack

Are the banners still in storage?  Fire up the plane.

RyeHogFan

SemperFi

I despise CBB...he needs to be fired now!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

DoctorSusscrofa

No more Hog Football. End the program now.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

HamSammich

Fire long who is a pathetic carpetbagger yankee who screwed us on a buyout

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm
And do it today.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! this was a bad A&M team.and they still won against us.we are just pitiful in football.

apcapri

HamSammich

Fire long who is a pathetic carpetbagger yankee who screwed us on a buyout

welchog

jimmur74

NOW!!!!! Sick of this crap!!!!!

apcapri

hawgrunner

The 2019 season can't come soon enough!

HamSammich

Quote from: welchog on September 23, 2017, 02:54:32 pm
Fire them both

Well someone else gets it. Jeff long has created all of this

jacobp

Quote from: hogcrazy2206 on September 23, 2017, 02:54:20 pm
Fire Bielema and please god make sure he takes Austin Allen with him............
How is he still the quarterback????????????????????????????????????
Because he's the only reason we were even in the game in the 4th quarter?

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

farmhawg

Long ball. If not long, then his boss.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

revolution

Pecos Hog

JBucc

Maybe we can start a crowdfunding thing. At 15 million that's only $5ish per Arkansan.
Read the guidelines for signature images.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 23, 2017, 02:51:57 pm
On that 3rd down play in the 4th quarter on defense we backed out of the press and played not to lose instead of playing to win. I'm tired of the super conservative stuff! Playing not to lose always gets us beat. I told my partner if we lose that was the play I was going to look back on.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Athog

Quote from: MontanaBack on September 23, 2017, 02:52:59 pm

What now? Bring Nutt back !

razorhead5

Chance, after chance, after chance, after chance......and 175 million into a renovation....fire him tonight.

Dirty

If the buy out goes from 15-11 mil at 1/1/18.  Four million?  We talking about four millions. Man!

jimmur74

RyeHogFan

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a For Sale sign in his yard when he gets home.

Wardhog85

Naw, fire the special teams coach...oh bielema isn't smart enough to have one. Done with that fat bastard. What a darn show!

forrest city joe

No more hanging in their for me. his defense these last 3 years have been pitiful. and we are seeing now that it was not Robb Smith,or the scheme. he fail to recruit good players on defense.50 points given up again today.makes me want to throw up! i am sick of this crap.time for a change.he's 0 and 5,against Kevin freaking Sumlin!

HamSammich

Quote from: JBucc on September 23, 2017, 02:55:43 pm
Maybe we can start a crowdfunding thing. At 15 million that's only $5ish per Arkansan.

The thing is I HATE LOATHE jeff long so much.... I'd rather have empty stadiums next year so he will lose his job. I don't want us the real fans to bail him out with out hard earned money. This is ridiculous

jimmur74

Pretty sure brett calls special teams plays

hogcrazy2206

Only reason in the game?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Give Cole Kelley a chance he is a hell a lot tougher than cry baby Allen brotherssssssd

HumbDawg

I'm down with Nutt... at least he could win in OT

Jimbob111

Quote from: MontanaBack on September 23, 2017, 02:52:59 pm

I've been offering to chip in for the banner. How much can a plane and fuel cost?  $1000? $1500? It's just a simple banner fly-by.

How much did the last one cost?
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

Hamstein

jcul28

Jeff Long wants integrity within the program. Yet, he gives us the death penalty without NCAA sanctions over us.

jgphillips3

The worst team in the conference, other than us, just beat us.  It's going to be a long, long year.  I optimistically thought we could be 5-7.  Now, 4-8 is more likely and 3-9 (0-8) is not unthinkable.  Barring a miracle, this one slammed the door on any realistic expectation of a winning season.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 23, 2017, 02:56:05 pm
On that 3rd down play in the 4th quarter on defense we backed out of the press and played not to lose instead of playing to win. I'm tired of the super conservative stuff! Playing not to lose always gets us beat. I told my partner if we lose that was the play I was going to look back on.
I was saying the same thing, why back off the receivers past the first down marker. All they have to do is run to right in front of the defender and curl. Easy first down..

JOKERHOG

Quote from: hawgrunner on September 23, 2017, 02:54:49 pm
The 2019 season can't come soon enough!

The usual suspects on HV will be talking up how good we will be next year and that BB needs ore time.  LOL.  What are these people smoking
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

DemiHOG

Start with Long and his dumb*ss buyout

Hawgphish

I am not a fire anybody guy.  But his record deserves it.  And he talks about moral victories.  He sounds like a coach who is on the way to being fired.

HogAllMighty

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 23, 2017, 02:59:52 pm
No more hanging in their for me. his defense these last 3 years have been pitiful. and we are seeing now that it was not Robb Smith,or the scheme. he fail to recruit good players on defense.50 points given up again today.makes me want to throw up! i am sick of this crap.time for a change.he's 0 and 5,against Kevin freaking Sumlin!

True Joe but can the U of A afford to buy him out?

hawgrunner

Quote from: JOKERHOG on September 23, 2017, 03:02:41 pm
The usual suspects on HV will be talking up how good we will be next year and that BB needs ore time.  LOL.  What are these people smoking

I know next year wouldn't be pretty either.

MountieDawg

Really close to something Special.. Two more cheeseburgers and he hits 500 pounds... SPECIAL
SEC!

jsfore

Fire his fat butt and his fin offensive line coach

SemperFi

BB is dead to me now. He murdered my Razorbacks. Killed any hope that I had for an SECC. Destroyed my faith that he was the one guy that could right the ship after John L Smith. I hold Jeff Long fully accountable and he should be canned right along with BB.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Sundog

I was NEVER in favor of hiring Bert.  His mouth is as big as his ass, and only a fool couldn't see 5 years ago what is now on full display.  With that said....there is NO WAY Bert will be fired now, OR at the end of the season.  I GURANDAMNTEE that Bert will remain the coach in 2018 regardless of this year or next.