Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are you Calling the Hogs from today? [Texas A&M edition]

Started by Beantown Razahback, September 23, 2017, 09:48:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Beantown Razahback

johnny cash

Birminghog

Montgomery, AL - Scottish Rite Temple. I'm being honored by receiving the 33rd degree today. Can only watch/listen until 1:00 or 1:30, so I hope we go up early. WPS!

TheRazorback500

In a padded, soundproof room under decree from the wife. Woo pig.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

007 License To Squeal

September 23, 2017, 10:11:43 am #6 Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 10:30:09 am by 007 License To Squeal
33.1972° N, 96.6398° W

McKinney, Tx

Go Hogs!!! 
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Ragnar Hogbrok

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Hawgphish

theFlyingHog

Seabrook TX. Boss delayed my travel home so I could watch the game

hogginbama

My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

houhog1967

Wisco Pig

Athens, GA, which will host an interesting game of its own later today.

Dominicanhog

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Smolder

The Anti-Longhorn

Houston. First Saturday in a while I'm not cleaning out someone's flooded house.
Go Hogs!

bull4235

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Cale

Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

kp72204

blazerback

BOULDER, CO HERE.
WOO PIG! DUAL QB SYSTEM, CHASE HAYDEN AND JORDAN JONES LOOKING GOOD SO FAR!

14erHog

We were sitting on the bus one day and there were 5 of us hanging out. There was only one beer left in the cooler and we actually all took a little cup and split it. It was a pathetic day in a rock and roll when five grown men have to be sitting there sharing a beer.
Zakk Wylde

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.
Thomas Jefferson

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.
Ronald Reagan

DCHogger

Watched (painfully) my Hogs lose from living room couch in my home located in Manassas, VA.