Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chase Thread 2017

Started by Buff, September 17, 2017, 02:57:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on November 06, 2017, 06:10:58 pm
He's been strong at Homestead too.  It would be my dream come true to see the Toyotas dominate all year just for Harvick to sweep the final 3 races.

I want Keselowski to somehow win it all but if not then Harvick. Hell anyone but Kyle Busch

holeinthewall

Quote from: Buff on November 06, 2017, 06:10:58 pm
He's been strong at Homestead too.  It would be my dream come true to see the Toyotas dominate all year just for Harvick to sweep the final 3 races.

I'm not a Harvick fan but I am a Ford guy so I have to be a Harvick fan the last 2 races. lol

riccoar

Homestead has that lower banking like a Chicago or Kansas which has been Truex's bread and butter.  But Harvick had a top 3 last year AND won it in 2014 to win Championship.  You got Truex, Busch, Harvick, and most likely Kez.  I'll be shocked if one of the 4 is not the race winner and takes the Championship doing it.  Really a coin flip with any of those 4 to win it.

str8volfan

you'd have to say that Kyle is the favorite at this point. All I wanna see is Hamlin make it and Elliott ruin his day.

Id just about guarantee is Denny make it into the final 4, he wont win the championship.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on November 07, 2017, 10:23:45 pm
you'd have to say that Kyle is the favorite at this point. All I wanna see is Hamlin make it and Elliott ruin his day.

Id just about guarantee is Denny make it into the final 4, he wont win the championship.

Did you hear Radioactive on Race Hub Tuesday ?  One of the back of the pack drivers said during the red flag  " It's actually kind of cool if you park next to Kyle Busch on a red flag. You get to hear all the fans yell a bunch of curse words"   ;D :D ;D

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 08, 2017, 04:48:02 am
Did you hear Radioactive on Race Hub Tuesday ?  One of the back of the pack drivers said during the red flag  " It's actually kind of cool if you park next to Kyle Busch on a red flag. You get to hear all the fans yell a bunch of curse words"   ;D :D ;D
Heard that.

Buff

Chase Elliot just showed mercy to Hamlin, unfortunately.  Had a perfect chance to put him in the wall.

Oops, nevermind, he passed him and pinched him into the wall.  The crowd cheers were louder than the cars lol.  Hamlin's got tire smoke with Keselowski coming on strong now.

Buff

There goes Hamlin's tire, and his chance at the Championship, to the crowd's loudest cheers of the day.

Buff

Asshats in the booth ripping on Chase Elliot for putting Hamlin up on the wall.  He became the crowd's hero as soon as he made that move.

Buff

Kenseth just drove up and stole the lead and win from Elliot.  Out of the title race for too many men over the wall, he won Phoenix anyway - with a big "Thank You Kenseth" sign on the wall.  Amazing that this guy doesn't have a ride next year.

Looks like Keselowski's overheating engine will hold on.

Kyle Busch, Harvick, Truex Jr., and Keselowski will be running for the Championship in a week.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Buff on November 12, 2017, 04:43:42 pm
Kenseth just drove up and stole the lead and win from Elliot.  Out of the title race for too many men over the wall, he won Phoenix anyway - with a big "Thank You Kenseth" sign on the wall.  Amazing that this guy doesn't have a ride next year.

Looks like Keselowski's overheating engine will hold on.

Kyle Busch, Harvick, Truex Jr., and Keselowski will be running for the Championship in a week.

Fun race. I even had a few tears when Kenseth was fighting back tears

holeinthewall

Brad didn't have to finish. With about 6-8 laps left he couldn't lose enough positions to let Hamlin by him. Look at all the cars multiple laps down.

str8volfan

KB will win this championship.

riccoar

I'd say it's Busch or Truex.  Harvick is great here, but that was with Chevy power.  Don't know if they have quite tapped into the Fords full potential yet.