Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After watching Bama, Clemson, Auburn and others

Started by icouldntthinkofagoodname, September 10, 2017, 07:34:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

icouldntthinkofagoodname

You can see how far we are from being a great football team. Rudderless.

Danny J

Dude...watching middle of the pack SEC teams makes me envious. I slept last night, woke up this morning and asked myself if right now we might be one of the worst teams in the SEC. I will note that after the Toledo and TTU games a couple years ago I thought the same thing.

hawg IQ

Haven't commented all fall because I like Bret Beilema. Wanted so bad to see him succeed , buy he can't with this style of offense, especially in sec.  I've tried to blame it on recruiting, but can't completely. Take the OL which is awful, Famu was as good or better than ours, gotta be coaching.

like it or not B Petrino put an exciting offense out there with same talent level except receivers and qb. ok not trying to get him back, but folks we got to score points and we can't.

I keep thinking BB will step back and say hey ' we gotta change some things" but he isn't changing anything, really on the new 3-4 defense not that much has changed has it ?

what now? well BB isn't leaving before Jeff Long does, so forget that. I'm gonna say we are stuck for now. But yeah this team is the worse team since his first year. we may beat the rent-a-win non conference types, maybe ol miss ?  My suggestion is find a HS team nearby and do your rooting for a favorite team on Friday night.

go hogs go !