Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Georgia Wins Huge Road Game at ND with A True Freshman QB

Started by BigBrandonAllenFan, September 09, 2017, 10:24:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Großer Kriegschwein

Other teams win with freshmen and we are told that we need redshirt athletes and 2-3 years of development.

Then we still get today.

Garbage.
This is my non-signature signature.

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

Arkansas Fan

Granny fan

But we've always been told at Arkansas that it can't be done!!  Sarcasm 😡😡

snoot hoggy hog

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 09, 2017, 10:25:16 pm
Other teams win with freshmen and we are told that we need redshirt athletes and 2-3 years of development.

Then we still get today.

Garbage.

Sooooooo....you wanna bench Allen and start Kelley? Wait a minute, I forgot that he's a redshirt freshman that's still developing.

BigBrandonAllenFan

The politics of Arkansas football runs deep.  Watching Mike irwin and the panel on Pig Trail.  Irwin points his finger at the O' line.  DJ points his finger at the receivers.  Cole Hedlund unfairly got singled out as being a problem by the coach and others. But no one said a freaking word about how bad Allen played.  If his dad wasn't golf buddies with everyone on the hill the QB would be on their crap list too.  Sickening when politics (buddy buddy system) is part of football.  And that is exactly what the fans are getting.

And Cole Hedlund isnt why the Hogs lost. If he hits both we still lose by a point if TCU didnt even score again.  This whole bunch of coaches and local media is better at deflecting the truth than a house full of Hillary Clinton impersonators.

j-mann

calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

BigBrandonAllenFan

Quote from: j-mann on September 09, 2017, 10:44:21 pm
Georgia  has 5 star recuits everywhere too

Oh yeah. I forgot the Arkansas QB was only a 4 star recruit.

sickboy

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on September 09, 2017, 10:41:59 pm
The politics of Arkansas football runs deep.  Watching Mike irwin and the panel on Pig Trail.  Irwin points his finger at the O' line.  DJ points his finger at the receivers.  Cole Hedlund unfairly got singled out as being a problem by the coach and others. But no one said a freaking word about how bad Allen played.  If his dad wasn't golf buddies with everyone on the hill the QB would be on their crap list too.  Sickening when politics (buddy buddy system) is part of football.  And that is exactly what the fans are getting.

And Cole Hedlund isnt why the Hogs lost. If he hits both we still lose by a point if TCU didnt even score again.  This whole bunch of coaches and local media is better at deflecting the truth than a house full of Hillary Clinton impersonators.

I'm starting to get the vibe that you might have been the guy who burned Brandon Allen's truck out.

LJHOG

Quote from: BigBrandonAllenFan on September 09, 2017, 10:46:54 pm
Oh yeah. I forgot the Arkansas QB was only a 4 star recruit.
And the other 10 guys on the field where what again??  Besides Ragnow name 1 player on offense we have who would start for any other SEC team and the team that would be.

orvillesghost

There is no comparison between the talent level at the two schools

We beat TCU in their own place last year with a new quarterback making his second start

Today was bad but you cant compare the two schools talent wise