Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE BRET BIELEMA!

Started by The_Iceman, September 09, 2017, 05:36:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

buldozer

It doesn't matter who we end up with to replace him.... that shouldn't even be a consideration in his firing. He should be fired for his lack of performance, period. Let Dan Enos or Paul Rhoads be the interim coach for the rest of this season. Then hire an up and coming assistant that wants to win for half the salary we are paying this bozo. At least when we hire an up and coming assistant we will have a 50/50 chance of getting a good coach. Hanging onto this bozo at this point for $4.5M per year is insane!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Pig Worshipper

I crossed over last year. He's a likable guy and talks a good game - he just doesn't coach one. Certainly wish they would let him go right now and finish with an interim but Jeff Long will never make such a decisive move, it's not in his nature.
Or maybe Jeff Long will just see what John L. is up to these days.

Foshodo

Never have liked Bret as a person or a coach... I gave him a shot but nah... I just got through watching 2011 vs LSU and even though we lost the game was incredible... I can stomach a loss if we show up

I'm done. I'll hope for the best but even if we somehow pull off 7 or 8 wins, I don't think BB belongs here

Torqued pork

September 10, 2017, 06:17:15 am #154 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 06:38:50 am by Torqued pork
I'm in need of hope for the football program. Is it remotely  possible Bret will gracefully step aside at the end of the season. It must be obvious to him he's reached his ceiling here and dragging this thing out will only damage his chances for a comparable job in the future.

MountieDawg

September 10, 2017, 07:11:34 am #155 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:29:13 am by MountieDawg
He will have his players, coaches, defensive schemes and offensive schemes ready to roll in year 10.  Hopefully someone buys him a motorcycle for Christmas!
SEC!

Pancetta

I think we'll win 6 regular season games and JL will claim that is why he's not changing coaches but the real reason will be the buyout. That buyout was a terrible deal. I wish my company would be so inept with my salary.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Pecos Hog on September 09, 2017, 05:54:17 pm
dont even start with that crap.   please.

Right now I will take anyone over Bielema.