Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy Tuberville?

Started by RazorbackAlways, September 13, 2017, 08:10:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorbackAlways

Can we please hire him so I can call him Coach TT, Coach TT's, Coach Titty, or Coach Titties?

NuttinItUp

RazorbackAlways

Thats why he's the perfect hire!

hoghiker

Heard an interview on the radio the other day with him. He thinks we might get rolled by TAMU.

go hogues

Quote from: RazorbackAlways on September 13, 2017, 08:10:31 am
Can we please hire him so I can call him Coach TT, Coach TT's, Coach Titty, or Coach Titties?
Trash can in 3,2,1
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

DeltaBoy

Tommy was the hot hire but the BOT let John boy White and his committee hire Nutt over Tommy.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NuttinItUp

He is 62, so it would be a placeholder hire since he would only be around for 5 years or so.

Of course, a short-term hire might be more preferable; Who knows. Don't have to worry about buyouts that way.

RazorbackAlways

I think  he's a good man. Sometimes a bit too dramatic, but passionate. He has SEC experience. He fits the mold. He's from ARK. Of course, his record is all over.

Hoggish1

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Hoggie17

Jackrabbit Hog

Just never was a fan of Tuberville.  Not sure why, but he has that combination of smugness and arrogance that I just don't care for.  Can't argue with his success at Auburn, but the past 10 years seem to have proven that he's way past his peak and just looking for someplace to draw another paycheck now.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Arazorbackguy1

Done seen those TT's.  Don't care to see them again.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.